Interesting, 190 bigger than 189?

mn6ws6

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWRKoIGrGDs

First 40 seconds Dana says it's trending bigger than 189. That's pretty bold with the released number for the buyrate of 189. I guess maybe he's referring to twitter, or...

...he's saying Ronda's a bigger star than McGregor...

She is a bigger star than McGregor...

Just not on Sherdog

First 40 seconds Dana says it's trending bigger than 189. That's pretty bold with the released number for the buyrate of 189. I guess maybe he's referring to twitter, or...

Pretty sure he was talking about trending on social media.. if UFC 190 gets even remotely close to what 189 made its pretty safe to say that Ronda is a bigger star.. she carried an average card by herself, while 189 had millions of dollars invested into promos on top of being a very good card

This is especially noteworthy given how much money the UFC poured into 189 and the fact that 189 had a second title fight on the card, while 190 had two TUF finales.

Oh she's by far more popular than Conor.

Come on man. 1 ppv main-event.
he's been on 2 ppvs in his career.

Not even close.

The UFC can say any BS they want regarding the PPV buys. They'll say 1 million. Or they'll leak the 1 million to Meltzer.

Sponge Bobs on here will come "haha 1 million buys suck it haters" and that's all it takes to make a star in MMA, since most of the fans are easy.

I'd be surprised if 190 broke 600k, UFC 189 sold 1 million PPVs.

People I work with who know nothing about mma was talking about watching ronda's fight this weekend

She is a bigger star than McGregor...

Just not on Sherdog

I think Ronda has just as many white knights as Mcgregor has worshipers...

but Ronda has more haters (not specifically "Ronda" haters, but WMMA haters)

Sounds like bullshit. Also, I don't give a shit what celebs are Twittering about. I'm not going to do what celebs do to try to be cool.

Yeah Rousey is the biggest name in mma history by far BUT she's like Kim Kardashian. Everybody knows her but 95% of those people don't watch Keeping up with the Kardashians or Rousey's fights.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-02%20at%2015.47.46.png

He is talking about social media
Yes,Ronda is bigger than Conor,but people right now just talk about her,they don't buy the PPV. No way in hell the buys come close to a million like UFC 189

Yeah Rousey is the biggest name in mma history by far BUT she's like Kim Kardashian. Everybody knows her but 95% of those people don't watch Keeping up with the Kardashians or Rousey's fights.

Yup

Back