Intense Video of Alan Jouban Waiting to Make His Entrance Against Mike Perry

My most stand out memory of this guy has to be him getting folded like a cheap lawn chair by the Russian who has the worst ground game in the ufc.

You can tell Jouban puts as much work into his Martial Arts as he does in his being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.

OMG! I think I've become a Conor like Jouban nuthugger? I'm much too old for this fanboy fighter gushing...

OMG! I think I've become a Conor like Jouban nuthugger? I'm much too old for this fanboy fighter gushing...
I think this is thread is less about gushing and more about rubbing (salt) the Cardboard Petty wagon.

Everybody trying to make a name off of the PlatGOAT these days lol it's almost pathetic

Try harder haters
Condit layed the blueprint, Conor took it to the next level and JouRan just added his next top model flair to it.

JouRun but you can't hide

IMG_1327.JPG
IMG_1324.JPG

Fight or flight. Entering the cage against a beast like Platinum will do that to ya, he was obviously scared but kudos to him for playing the point game.

Stop the nonsense it's Mike job and corner to adjust to a point a fighter, forgive the pun Jouban beat that man and made it look "Pretty".I put that in pink to rub it in...;)

Platinum Mike got fucking dropped!

On the canvas and Platinum stock long term value I put that in red to rub it in...;)

My most stand out memory of this guy has to be him getting folded like a cheap lawn chair by the Russian who has the worst ground game in the ufc.

That was then this is now. Now you got a new memory for the next time Jouban derails another hype train in UD fashion, I put that pink to rub it in...;)

I think this is thread is less about gushing and more about rubbing (salt) the Cardboard Pity wagon.

I'm fully on this train.... (fixed it for you bud) ;)

Stop the nonsense it's Mike job and corner to adjust to a point a fighter, forgive the pun Jouban beat that man and made it look "Pretty".I put that in pink to rub it in...;)

On the canvas and Platinum stock long term value I put that in red to rub it in...;)

That was then this is now. Now you got a new memory for the next time Jouban derails another hype train in UD fashion, I put that pink to rub it in...;)

I'm fully on this train.... (fixed it for you bud) ;)
1nbYDqe.gif

Back