Intense Video of Alan Jouban Waiting to Make His Entrance Against Mike Perry

War Jouban. Despite also being a model, he's a true fighter and martial artist.

screen-shot-2016-08-09-at-9-02-51-am.jpg

Damn thats gotta be rush. Waiting behind that curtain ready to crack aluminum head open on national TV

That's a man looking for his "Platinum" trophy.

I wish there was more footage backstage from before and after fights

I have no idea about any of you so called fight fans watched this ^^^^ intensity and didn't feel your heartbeat as you read the wordz of the pulse of the crowd Platinum Nation pumping up their man Make me wanna go hit GO work the bag...

Jouban's The Man...

What kind of shitty website won't let you go fullscreen?

War Jouban. Despite also being a model, he's a true fighter and martial artist.

Who cares about being a model f*king is whole lot better & cleaner than what I do, I see him as a damn good fighter.

I wish there was more footage backstage from before and after fights

This is kinda sh!t the UFC should pump out more enough of that high tone gloss they feeding sh!t head casuals...

Thought it was Nate Diaz at first

Pretty stupid to listen to Joe Rogan summing up the hype + the career highlight real of his opponent before a fight.

Not that he should never have looked at it but not just before the fight.

Who cares about being a model f*king is whole lot better & cleaner than what I do, I see him as a damn good fighter.

My point is that people like to mention it as a way to denigrate him when it doesn't even matter.

Platinum brings out the best in all living things.

Also , didnt watch.

My point is that people like to mention it as a way to denigrate him when it doesn't even matter.

Like you did and I'm the one saying it don't matter...

That dude was motivated. That's what I'm talkin bout. I like to see someone in that mode and focused like that.

Alan was tired of being bullied

Certainly not by Mike...

Pretty stupid to listen to Joe Rogan summing up the hype + the career highlight real of his opponent before a fight.

Not that he should never have looked at it but not just before the fight.

AZrOkNgQEGcaetoliERQ_Confused%20Californians.gif

Did you watch the video and read "ALL" the stuff what was going on around him he sure wasn't ssshhhing the guys so he can hear Rogan talk about Mike's record, I'm thinking he knew all that before the fight like any of that effected him.

Back