Intense rescue in Baton Rouge floods

That guy is a fucking G.

Not one of these puss bags that you'd see standing there filming the car sink. That dudes phone was probably in his pocket the whole time while he's pulling the lady and her dog out of a completely submerged car.

His karma bank is full.

That was cool. Kinda annoying that she was ordering him to get her dog over and over when he pulled her up. At least say "thanks" before you start ordering me around.

Yeah he pretty much ripped that damn thing open and yanked her right out. Serious adrenaline I would imagine.

That was cool. Kinda annoying that she was ordering him to get her dog over and over when he pulled her up. At least say "thanks" before you start ordering me around.

"Yeah you might have saved me from a slow horrific death via submerged underwater coffin, but get my dog"

Lol, these are the "Pet parents" "My pets are my children" type people in a real life situation (meaning 90% of sherdog). It almost seems a waste that people would risk themselves to save these types of people.

Last edited:
she seemed like a bitch, but I guess people can act weird in such situations. Massive ups to the guy who ripped the top of her car off and pulled her and her dog out

BMW driver...

Maybe
[\spoiler]

shit like this restores my faith in humanity.

there were huge floods in australia a few years ago, and these two brothers the eldest only like 13 asked the rescuers to take his 10 year old brother first before him. shortly after that he was swept away in a torrent.

I'd bet good money that bitch tried to drive her tiny little car through some washed out road and got drug downstream.

Great effort by the dudes but this isn't like its someone trapped on the roof of their house as its being torn apart by flood waters.

The only point I'm trying to make is that I'd bet this rescue was 100% avoidable and she's 100% to blame.

Prepared to eat crow if its something other then that case.

I'd bet good money that bitch tried to drive her tiny little car through some washed out road and got drug downstream.

Great effort by the dudes but this isn't like its someone trapped on the roof of their house as its being torn apart by flood waters.

The only point I'm trying to make is that I'd bet this rescue was 100% avoidable and she's 100% to blame.

Prepared to eat crow if its something other then that case.
plus she's kind of a cunt. He should have fished the dog out an then promptly stuffed her back in.

shit like this restores my faith in humanity.

there were huge floods in australia a few years ago, and these two brothers the eldest only like 13 asked the rescuers to take his 10 year old brother first before him. shortly after that he was swept away in a torrent.

Yet this lady has the audacity to order the guy to get the dog. Definitely a altruistic "faith in humanity" deed, but the cunt kind of cancels that out for me.

Mang that old hag sounds damn drunk no wonder that shit happened to her LOL

Yet this lady has the audacity to order the guy to get the dog. Definitely a altruistic "faith in humanity" deed, but the cunt kind of cancels that out for me.
lol not that part.

but seriously seeing people giving zero fucks about themselves to help rescue strangers and their pets is amazingly heartwarming.

shizz like this

1 min 47 secs in there is a goober (and i say this with the utmost respect) wading through frozen water without a shirt to get a dog.

faith restored.

dont worry. all this faith is diminished again once i hear a mass shooting mostlikely from the states where a kid walks into a highschool with his fathers guns and shoots the place up.

Fuck these floods, I live about 45 from B.R. and the shit is ridiculous.

Dog rescue shit always gets me tearing up and shit

I like 2:31 in the third vid where the dude scares a dog out of some water just by flexing. Has to be a sherdogger

Dog rescue shit always gets me tearing up and shit

I like 2:31 in the third vid where the dude scares a dog out of some water just by flexing. Has to be a sherdogger
due to their complete helplessness it does pull on the heart strings alot more! then they start wagging their tales crazily and realise they are out of trouble.

Back