Intense Anger and Working Out

Sedita**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sometimes after I work out I get extremely irritable and frustrated with just about everything. Before I used to literally take my anger out on the bag but then I only ended up hurting myself from being so tense and stiff as I was swinging haymakers.

I guess my question is how do I use this anger effectively because I feel like I got a work out more from being so stressed than I did from going to boxing class.

Sometimes after I work out I get extremely irritable and frustrated with just about everything. Before I used to literally take my anger out on the bag but then I only ended up hurting myself from being so tense and stiff as I was swinging haymakers.

I guess my question is how do I use this anger effectively because I feel like I got a work out more from being so stressed than I did from going to boxing class.

Sure, a bit of intensity is useful under the bar, but if you're starting off then it's important to have cool, calm training time where you can nail your technique- harder when angry.

you could grow up and learn to manage your anger...

Just saying...

Wait, you get irritable and frustrated AFTER you work out?

You're doing it wrong, bro.

I think your suffering from Involuntary celibacy

I believe if you really mull this around in your head for a few minutes you'll come up with your own answer, and this answer will also be useful with other problems you may have in life.

I believe if you really mull this around in your head for a few minutes you'll come up with your own answer, and this answer will also be useful with other problems you may have in life.

does it rhyme with wasterbate?

The most calm and placid I ever get is right after a heavy lifting session.

does it rhyme with wasterbate?

If "quit being such an emotional little shithead and act like a grown man" rhymes with that, then ya.

I would also advocate getting shot at and losing some loved ones, helps put things in perspective.

F13 at its greatest. I'm stunned no one recommended you squat yet.

You need to dedicate and harness that powerful emotion. If the emotion is so strong it can MAKE YOU DO THINGS, then have it MAKE YOU DO THE RIGHT THINGS. Barry Robinson Jr. had a great video blog on "how to punch like Tyson" on Youtube before he dissolved his channel that talked about how the raw and negative outlook Tyson had put fury into his boxing. Under this boiling heat he could remain calm enough to find his opportunities to enact his anger.

Don't try to get rid of the anger, control it for your own good.

Fuck. Well that video failed. Anyway........

Wait until you become a big boy and have to deal with bills, a home, a family, etc. then come back and talk about anger.

I think your suffering from Involuntary celibacy

tumblr_lxx6smv10F1qm4heyo1_500.gif

There is this black guy at the school gym. He is a tall guy who is super angry. I guess he is intermediate in terms of lifting but hes just a dick about everything. he would shoulder press dumbbells sitting down and throws it forward from the top when he is done. It even isn't that much weight but throwing two 80 lb bells will bounce off the ground and hit the rest of the dumbbell rack. I remember one time I thought nobody was using the bar so I went to unrack and he ran from the other side giving a no no no finger but the he gave me a deebo look which I laughed to myself. There is another black dude who is really strong and he is the total opposite. Hes mad nice.

There is this black guy at the school gym. He is a tall guy who is super angry. I guess he is intermediate in terms of lifting but hes just a dick about everything. he would shoulder press dumbbells sitting down and throws it forward from the top when he is done. It even isn't that much weight but throwing two 80 lb bells will bounce off the ground and hit the rest of the dumbbell rack. I remember one time I thought nobody was using the bar so I went to unrack and he ran from the other side giving a no no no finger but the he gave me a deebo look which I laughed to myself. There is another black dude who is really strong and he is the total opposite. Hes mad nice.

what do these guys being black have to do with anything?

Back