Intel Report Warns U.S. Troops in Germany Face 'Possible Imminent' Threat of Attack

Yes, you certainly seem to be that way. How long are you going to vilify the man who spoke out against Islamic rape gangs?

Pointing out your lie isnt vilifying him. I think you're sad because one of those gangs passed you up....

Pointing out your lie isnt vilifying him. I think you're sad because one of those gangs passed you up....
Still waiting on you to condemn those rape gangs. See if you can fit it in between one of your millions of posts calling Tommy Robinson a horrible person.

Still waiting on you to condemn those rape gangs. See if you can fit it in between one of your millions of posts calling Tommy Robinson a horrible person.
You can go through my posts on the issue if you'd like. Who do you think is actually arguing for rape gangs being a good thing? Fuckin moron.

Rapists being trash doesnt make tommy a good guy, do you get that? He's a convicted fraudster who beat up an off duty cop....

You can go through my posts on the issue if you'd like. Who do you think is actually arguing for rape gangs being a good thing? Fuckin moron.

Rapists being trash doesnt make tommy a good guy, do you get that? He's a convicted fraudster who beat up an off duty cop....
Beating up a cop doesn't carry any weight after learning they were covering for rape gangs. They deserve worse than a whooping imo.

Beating up a cop doesn't carry any weight after learning they were covering for rape gangs. They deserve worse than a whooping imo.
And here you are, advocating for breaking the law if you think you're justified. Yet you bitch about a nazi being punched or a milkshake.

I guess that off duty cop really deserved it in 2004, having not had a chance to cover up rapes a decade and a half later.

As I said, bell fucking end.

And here you are, advocating for breaking the law if you think you're justified. Yet you bitch about a nazi being punched or a milkshake.
No, I'm pointing out how phony you are. Where was this Judge Dredd persona when Tommy Robinson was assaulted? or Andy Ngo? or any of the countless others who have been attacked by leftists?

Nowhere to be found.

No, I'm pointing out how phony you are. Where was this Judge Dredd persona when Tommy Robinson was assaulted? or Andy Ngo? or any of the countless others who have been attacked by leftists?

Nowhere to be found.
Judge dredd? Lol. You're the one licking your lips over assaulting or killing police.....

I guess that off duty cop really deserved it in 2004, having not had a chance to cover up rapes a decade and a half later.
In other words, Tommy was 19 when this happened.

Yeah let's judge him at 35 years old because of what he did as a teenager. Sounds reasonable.

In other words, Tommy was 19 when this happened.

Yeah let's judge him at 35 years old because of what he did as a teenager. Sounds reasonable.

The beating incident shows his hypocrisy, and his fraud history shows he's not very honest.

But lol at the "he was just a kid!" defense being used by an alt righter....

The beating incident shows his hypocrisy, and his fraud history shows he's not very honest.

But lol at the "he was just a kid!" defense being used by an alt righter....
Why is it funny? We realize kids are stupid, unlike the left who gets its climate advice from a retarded 16 year old girl.

and what the hell is an alt-righter?

Why is it funny? We realize kids are stupid, unlike the left who gets its climate advice from a retarded 16 year old girl.

and what the hell is an alt-righter?
How dare you? Her childhood has been stolen!

How dare you? Her childhood has been stolen!
Oh I forgot, they also take gun advice from this kid.

hogg.png

its funny because it is ironic from the law and order people.

That girl, along with everyone else, gets climatological data from scientists. You seem desperate to highlight such regnant idiocy. She's ahead of you though, that is for damn sure.

its funny because it is ironic from the law and order people.

That girl, along with everyone else, gets climatological data from scientists. You seem desperate to highlight such regnant idiocy. She's ahead of you though, that is for damn sure.
Are they the same scientists who predicted this?

85cb311331760238.jpg

You'd think if climate change was such a dire emergency they could get some of these scientists out in the forefront to talk about it instead of a retarded 16 year old girl whose parents are communists.

Are they the same scientists who predicted this?

85cb311331760238.jpg
oh yay, another unsourced list from a dumbass. Guess it's smarter to listen to ted cruz abot the climate then..

Also, none of this has to do with your shitty lie about tommy robinson being silenced.

Lastly, you don't get more beta than lucifer. He is literally the ultimate bottom. Fitting name choice for someone who wants their ass to be considered halal....

oh yay, another unsourced list from a dumbass. Guess it's smarter to listen to ted cruz abot the climate then..
I lived through half of those hoaxes. Eventually you'll realize it's all bullshit. It just might take you ten years to do so, and then you'll be in my position, arguing with the next generation of dummies they conned...in Spanish.

Must be those damned Pollocks. Right? o_O

I'll go ahead and read the thread now.

I lived through half of those hoaxes. Eventually you'll realize it's all bullshit. It just might take you ten years to do so, and then you'll be in my position, arguing with the next generation of dummies they conned...in Spanish.
Take it easy, he's in his 30s and still in community college.

That's basically what happened to the UK. Tommy Robinson was the first to speak out about this and they called him a "racist." Sacrificing your own children and subjecting them to horrific abuses for political correctness. What a sad state of affairs.
Has nothing to do with race as Tommy's first organization had Sikhs and Hindus in it as well. It's all about ideology and Islam is as bad as it gets.

Back