Intel Report Warns U.S. Troops in Germany Face 'Possible Imminent' Threat of Attack

He was also a Star Fleet officer
05f7ec83c7fdd516bbe20a0cba92feac.jpg
Good deep cut!

Lol, what?
That's basically what happened to the UK. Tommy Robinson was the first to speak out about this and they called him a "racist." Sacrificing your own children and subjecting them to horrific abuses for political correctness. What a sad state of affairs.

Related question but why the fuck are there still US troops in Germany? WW2 ended 75 years ago, move the fuck on.

Related question but why the fuck are there still US troops in Germany? WW2 ended 75 years ago, move the fuck on.
It is a slow withdrawal process, plus the troops like German beer.

That's basically what happened to the UK. Tommy Robinson was the first to speak out about this and they called him a "racist." Sacrificing your own children and subjecting them to horrific abuses for political correctness. What a sad state of affairs.
Ooh, tommy said it!

Back to the prison planet, paul....

Ooh, tommy said it!

Back to the prison planet, paul....
Yeah he said it and cowards like you called him a racist and threw him in jail thereby enabling these rapists to continue torturing little girls with impunity.

Do you ever feel bad about that?

Yeah he said it and cowards like you called him a racist and threw him in jail thereby enabling these rapists to continue torturing little girls with impunity.

<6>

I'm not British. Something about a voyeur society absent free speech doesn't gel with me. Something also tells me Tommy wasn't speaking up on these issues until brown people entered the fold.

Tommy Robinson was put in jail for fraud most recently in a life of fraud and violence.

Maybe learn about the retards you're gobbling up.

I'm not British. Something about a voyeur society absent free speech doesn't gel with me. Something also tells me Tommy wasn't speaking up on these issues until brown people entered the fold.
It's literally an epidemic with these "Asians."

Tommy Robinson was put in jail for fraud most recently in a life of fraud and violence.

Maybe learn about the retards you're gobbling up.
You have more to say about Tommy than the actual rapists who committed these atrocities.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

What?What do the good folk of Germany have against us?

You have more to say about Tommy than the actual rapists who committed these atrocities.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
tommy jever got jailed for speaking against anything. He got jailed for,fraud amongst many other offenses..

Jordanian “kinglet”? What’s that, a 5’9 monarch?

5'9? He wishes he was that tall.

1478657570.jpg

Even his wife is taller than he is. Not bad for a dwarf though. He might have the Don beat. Their wives actually look frighteningly alike (thank plastic surgery for that I guess).

06840061.jpg

tommy jever got jailed for speaking against anything. He got jailed for,fraud amongst many other offenses..
He stood outside a courthouse and reported on Muslim rapists. For that he was thrown in prison.

Keep dragging his name through the mud, you scum.

Back