Elections Insurrectionists Elise Stefanik and Lee Zeldin to run for Gov against Cuomo

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like we'll have Cuomo 2022 if he stays as incumbent

What makes them "Insurrectionists"?

Need a never Trumper type Republican to run against Cuomo and they’d have a chance to win New York. Not a trump die hard

What makes them "Insurrectionists"?

They supported Trumps claims that the election was rigged. Trying to politically overthrow the results of an election I actually would say falls under insurectionosts, unlike generic protesters who just managed to get into the federal Capitol building

They should campaign on the backs of the thousands of eldery Cuomo walked to their deaths.

Need a never Trumper type Republican to run against Cuomo and they’d have a chance to win New York. Not a trump die hard
The Republicans need Bunker Boy supporter to win so they can pardon him. They'll have Bunker Boy's support in this election

Cuomo will have full backing by the Biden-Harris-Administration

That Zeldin guy looks like a Zuckerberg reptilian. Bet he's a diabolical one.

The Republicans need Bunker Boy supporter to win so they can pardon him. They'll have Bunker Boy's support in this election

Cuomo will have full backing by the Biden-Harris-Administration

Please don't respond to me even when I do happen to post in your threads. You are too stupid to even accept when argument helps your troll side of the position and you instead destroy it by typing out a response.

Republicans need Trump support so that Trump can pardon them? Fucking what? And of course a democratic governor will have the support of the Dem president in the general election.

Please don't respond to me even when I do happen to post in your threads. You are too stupid to even accept when argument helps your troll side of the position and you instead destroy it by typing out a response.

Republicans need Trump support so that Trump can pardon them? Fucking what? And of course a democratic governor will have the support of the Dem president in the general election.
So they can pardon Bunker Boy, not the other way around

Lol at TS posting Breitbart as news.....

Zeldins wife is cool as hell. He's a wet blanket with no backbone.

You think the fact that Cuomo is a mass murderer and serial sexual assaulted would be enough of a reason for that state to vote for someone else...

You think the fact that Cuomo is a mass murderer and serial sexual assaulted would be enough of a reason for that state to vote for someone else...
The way americans are split here politicly and what they say about each other, it sounds like cuomo has a great chance to capture that bipartisan vote with this track record :D

You'd think but.... New York

I think if they're given a reasonable option they would considering those two items, even if he they have the dreaded (R) next to their name on the ballot. These two however aren't reasonable options

Double post

In the last poll I saw, New York still approved of him. Loyal dumbasses.

Back