instructional video that might give you a giggle

So this is where Tupac went after the Tyson fight.

One of my fav's a Mr. Robert Weeks teaching how to peek-a-boo box.

[YT]Pj8PRhk_UtU[/YT]

As an added bonus heres the ninja hand claw

[YT]Xr0WuUCWOg4[/YT]

Last edited:
Oh god I was screaming left hook through most of that video lol. Excelleny stuff

lord, why would anyone put an instructional on youtube, nothing but smartasses and know it alls respond. Incidentally, the "ninja" claw looks and sounds ridiculous but I know for a fact that using your fingers instead of your fists in a street fight can have many advantages, the main one being you don't break your hand. clawing and eye poking is the quickest way to handle a situation, if it's life or death or if it looks that way, I see nothing wrong with taking an attackers eyes out. It's not skillful or pretty but it's simple and works well.

One of my fav's a Mr. Robert Weeks teaching how to peek-a-boo box.

[YT]Pj8PRhk_UtU[/YT]

As an added bonus heres the ninja hand claw

[YT]Xr0WuUCWOg4[/YT]

These two are golden!

I especially like the last part of the "ninja hand claw" howto. He's basicly saying; "Don't use this technique. If you use this technique you will severely hurt yourself and get beat up. Thanks".

His bob and weave is beautiful as well. Jeez.

lord, why would anyone put an instructional on youtube, nothing but smartasses and know it alls respond. Incidentally, the "ninja" claw looks and sounds ridiculous but I know for a fact that using your fingers instead of your fists in a street fight can have many advantages, the main one being you don't break your hand. clawing and eye poking is the quickest way to handle a situation, if it's life or death or if it looks that way, I see nothing wrong with taking an attackers eyes out. It's not skillful or pretty but it's simple and works well.

I've nothing against instructional videos. I think JT Van V puts up excellent videos actually. These 3 however are irresponsible at worst, hilarious at best. And yes, striking with an open hand is a better option in a street fight, striking like an extra from Lloyd Webber's Cats on the other hand...

I've nothing against instructional videos. I think JT Van V puts up excellent videos actually. These 3 however are irresponsible at worst, hilarious at best. And yes, striking with an open hand is a better option in a street fight, striking like an extra from Lloyd Webber's Cats on the other hand...

well, i just speak for myself, I don't get into critiquing stuff no matter how bad it is and yes there's plenty of bad stuff on their. But I see even decent stuff get torn apart, if you're not a guy like Mayweather or Roach, people are going to take shots when you put yourself in an open forum. I won't argue about the guys in these vids not looking up to snuff but I will reiterate, street situation take one or both hands with fingers spread apart and bent to avoid jamming them, right to the eyes is the simplest and most direct thing in the world, you don't have to have anything in the way of skill, talent or any of that to do, you do have to have the nerve to do it which will be a problem for a lot of people.

Its pretty hard to attack someone if you have been poked in the eye. It takes the fight out of most people. :D

Its pretty hard to attack someone if you have been poked in the eye. It takes the fight out of most people. :D

ya, its so basic and simple but it takes a mean streak that most people don't have. Even myself, haven't been in many altercations for years, if you don't do it regularly, you'll probably have a hard time with it, they call it "freezing" or "the freeze" you just have to push through that if the situation calls for it. You know, it sounds absolutely sick to contemplate but there are some absolute predators out there who actually need that kind of thing. I know from hard experience where I would say I didn't always come out on top but just lucky to come out at all.

Back