Instone

• Thread starter Tkdmmafighter**
  • Start date
T

Tkdmmafighter**

just wanted to say i just picked up some Instone protien. HORRIBLE. easily the worst protien ive ever tasted. avoid this product guys.

I eat their pudding like it's going out of style. Not bad on the taste little high on the sodium but as much as I sweat I don't care.

If you throw a teaspoon of Cinnamon in the Vanilla flavor, it makes it beyond awesome.

King Kabuki said:
I eat their pudding like it's going out of style. Not bad on the taste little high on the sodium but as much as I sweat I don't care.

If you throw a teaspoon of Cinnamon in the Vanilla flavor, it makes it beyond awesome.

yea, i hear the pudding is good, but thats what i heard about the protien too. fuck its horreble, and it mixes for shit. it always has huge clumps in it, no matter how much i shake it. id put it in a blender, but im too lazy. have you heard any thing about their pre/post workout products kabuki? they any good?

Haven't heard anything about anything save for the pudding (which we cannot keep on the shelves) and the Leanfire, which people say is "alright".

The pudding rocks!! Thanks for the heads up on the protein. I was about to order some. I will stick to muscle milk.

I filled out the form for a free sample, but they never sent it too me

The pudding was about the only good thing I got out of going on Atkin's. It is pretty simple to make your own protein pudding though.

Just make your own pudding with some protein thrown in there. I do it all the time (I made a thread a while back about it). I like to slap that in my trap every once in a while.

stryker505 said:
The pudding rocks!! Thanks for the heads up on the protein. I was about to order some. I will stick to muscle milk.

i would gladly pay more for the MM. shit, id pay more for the gnc brand 100% whey. it tastes better and mixes easier.

Back