Instead of getting cut, he walks into the top 10

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
So, I believe the plan was to feed the wrestler ( shields), to the wrestle killer (maia) in order to give shields his walking papers. However that back fired and now shields must be in the top ten.

Who do you have for him next? winner of condit/brown?. ... winner of rory/lawler?

He's so boring, one loss, he's gone.

Fingers.Crossed-300-x-300.jpg

The Rory/Lawler winner sounds good to me. He has already beaten Lawler but it was a while ago so it could be a good fight if they had a rematch.

So, I believe the plan was to feed the wrestler ( shields), to the wrestle killer (maia) in order to give shields his walking papers. However that back fired and now shields must be in the top ten.

Who do you have for him next? winner of condit/brown?. ... winner of rory/lawler?

Lol.

Being top 10 doesnt stop someone getting cut.

Y'all underrate the shat outta the AJJ Master, Jacob Shields.

2nd time Jake was set up to lose. SF did the same thing to him with Hendo. Think they should stop trying that on Shields, he is the rain on the parade, son!!

You guys really think the UFC is going to match Shields up with a contender next after tonight backfired?

Winner of Condit-Brown should get the next title shot now that Maia's train has been derailed.

This. If you are a boring fighter (check for Shields) you are at risk. Ask Okami.

They arent boring.

You have attention issues.

Shields is obviously a great fighter from tonight.

Theres not that many people on planet earth that can do that to maia.

Funny how things work out. I bet Ellenberger will be pining for a rematch with Shields instead of one with Kampmann now.

This. If you are a boring fighter (check for Shields) you are at risk. Ask Okami.

okami had just lost, shields just won. If dana cuts shields now, i'd love to hear his bs excuse.

You guys really think the UFC is going to match Shields up with a contender next after tonight backfired?

If they want him gone, then they gotta find someone that can beat him other than the champ haha.

Dong or Ellenberger so he can knock him down again.

I'd like to see Shields vs DHK but I'd worry he'd give DHK the same treatment we saw tonight.

Back