Instant rematch for Barao?

I hope not, he got out classed badly.
If it was some sort of a "fluke" win like some say Weidman's first win over Silva was than yes.
But now, no.

too one sided for a rematch straight away

Lol no, he got beat from bell to bell dawg.

There should be at least one fight especially after that beating.

I don't think you get an instant rematch after being shut out and finished.

Champions who get dominated for 5 consecutive rounds do not get instant rematches.

Oh wait, I forgot about when Baby Jay lost to 'lil Frankie Edgar.

No. No. No.

Barao got completely outclassed tonight, and Assuncao beat Dillashaw in a controversial fight. Assuncao deserves the title shot anything else next for TJ is a joke.

i think rogan's gushing over tj the whole fight skewed the perception. i actually had it 2-2 going into the final round

I wouldn't mind seeing Barao get a rematch he has been undefeated for a long time, but it would only be fair if Assuncao got the shot next.

No.

He got his ass handed to him for 5 rounds.

If Dillashaw finished him in that 1st round, I probably would have said yes.

Let Cruz have a go at Dillawshaw, and then Barao the next titleshot if Barao can beat Mizugaki.

Why on earth would Cruz deserve a title shot after being gone for a number of years when there is other people in line more deserving?

when you get dominated so badly you should have to win at least 1 fight before a rematch

i think rogan's gushing over tj the whole fight skewed the perception. i actually had it 2-2 going into the final round

What in the world made you give 2 rounds to Barao?

That was complete domination from start to finish.

Back