Instances comic book movie characters have crossed paths in other movies

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm watching that stupid Hugh Jackman robot fighting movie right now, can't remember the name of it, but I just noticed there's a scene with The Falcon from the MCU. So The Falcon had a scene with Wolverine.

Also probably the most famous instance of this is The Prestige (a brilliant movie and one of my all time favorites btw). It's got Batman (Christian Bale) and Wolverine as the 2 main characters.

There are tons of these instances considering how many actors are now part of the MCU.

So what are some others you can think of?

Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man) and Halle Berry (Storm) in Gothica.

Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson both were in The Perfect Score.

Chris Evans (Captain America) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor) in THE AVENGERS (2012).

Am I doing it right?

The Vanisher (Brad Pitt) and Odin (Anthony Hopkins) in Legends of the Fall.

Starlord and Mystique in Passengers.

Jessica Alba who was Invisible Woman was in Sin City 2 with Josh Brolin who is Thanos

Chris Evans who is Cap was in Snowpiercer which also stars the Ancient One Tilda Swinton

Taylor kitsh who was Gambit for a second starred in John Carter of Mars alongside Lyn Collins who was Wolvies lover SilverFox

edit

come to think of it, I believe that is how these actors are getting these roles, via networking with actors they worked with prior.

Last edited:
Samuel L Jackson (Nick Fury) and Kurt Russell (Ego the Living Planet) both starred in The Hateful Eight.

Hellboy (Ron Perlman)
Bullseye (Daredevil)
Flash (Justice League)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

This doesn't count, but Falcon was Poppa Doc in 8 mile, and Hawkeye (renner) was Stan in the Stan video for Eminem. Also, the guy who played cheddar bob was in gaurdians of the galaxy 2.

Edit: wasnt Jeremy Renner who played stan him but sure looks like him

Kurt Russell (Ego)
Val Kilmer (Batman)
Sam Elliot (Thunderbolt Ross)
Michael Rooker (Yondu)
Thomas Hayden Church (Sandman)
Powers Booth (Senator Roark (Sin City))

Tombstone

Also Ioan Gruffod was Mr Fantastic was in the movie Amazing Grace with both Steppenwolf, and Dr Strange, and he was also in the King Arthur retelling along with Casillius, and Volstagg

Gal Gadot who is no WW was in Fast and furious alongside Groot Vin Deisel

Paul Bettany was in Knights Tale alongside GOAT Joker Heath Ledger

War Machine was in an Ocean's movie alongside the former cape crusader Clooney.

Iron Man met that bitch from Suicide Squad

Henry Cavill who is Supes was in Immortals with Stephen Dorff who used to be Deacon Frost

Deadpool was in Blade 3 with Blade Wesley Snipes.

James Franco was donned the Goblin Mantle, and he was in a movie with Supes called Tristan and Isolde, and Hypolita in The Great Raid

Hela (Cate Blanchett)
Red Skull (Hugo Weaving)
Magneto (Ian McKellan)
Klaw - Andy Serkis
Betty Ross (Liv Tyler)
Damien Lord ((Martin Csokas) Sin City)

Fellowship of the Rings

Back