Instagram

There are no words to describe that level of alphaness. You win......I, HunterIII, cannot beat that.

That's why I invite you.... HunterIII, to join me.

Bring a bar of Irish Spring plz.

I think Im gonna get rid of all my social media accounts and emails, and just link to my sherdog account if people need to contact me.

i just learned about smokincigs23 last night. apparently she brings the lulz.

TBH your instagram looks like every other instagram account I've seen.

one thing ill never EVER get is Instagram

Lol at grown men who use instagram.

How I got my chick. Met through friends but she would not gimme the time of day even though I rep aesthetics brah. Liked her instagram shit and that got me in. Ditched it shortly after.

I have no game. Instagram got me a 9 back when I was broke!

I like pictures so I have one. I don't do any self-shots or any random bull-shit, but I do post pictures I like. 98% of them aren't mine, but most people won't ever see them so I thought I would share. I think its pretty neat.

Rachelle uses, and seems like her hair is nice and her abs are nice. She looks way better here than in the last pic I saw from some UFC pool party where she looked really old.

41ad4558381a11e3942122000aaa0535_8.jpg

I have it on my phone, to me its like facebook or twitter, just a way to kill time and watch something that might be interesting or amusing.... I dont know what is the big deal with some of you about social media... do you watch TV? well why do you watch TV? for entertainment right.... well ok social media is almost like the same shit, you watch it, sometimes you find something interesting sometimes you dont, you look, laugh and then move to something else, thats it! you dont have to post anything or even participate, you just watch it for laugh, for shit just like you post on this website for shit, for killing time, its the same thing!

Instagram is dope as fuck. Only social media I really fuck with

I have one, mainly to follow da speeit. Homeboy is straight flexin'.

Back