Instagram

CardonaLJ**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know. I know. It's like Twitter with images and countless people posting what they're eating atm or them at the gym.

But who here actually uses it? If you do what do you usually post?

Annnnnnnnd. Post your IG name.
(I gots no shame. Can find my useless shit at Luis_Javier_Cardona if anyone is interested)

Most will see IG as beta as fuck but curious if other folk in the berry and SD use it.

the only social accounts I have on the internet are Sherdog, and photobucket (for posting on Sherdog only)

So what I meant to say is that your Beta for having an Instagram.

I don't get it because when I see peoples instagrams, they don't normally have any pictures of themselves. It's all pictures of dresses, cakes, houses, animals etc. Just a bunch of random ass pictures. Not only do I not know where they get these pictures from but I don't understand the significance of going through all the work to post them on a wall when none of them are of you or taken by you.

the only social accounts I have on the internet are Sherdog, and photobucket (for posting on Sherdog only)

Lol. Sherdog is also the only reason I have a photobucket account. If anyone looked at my collection of photos they would be rather confused, unless they are a Sherbro.

Jk Cardona. I know you are a photographer so I can see how a site like Instagram might be of use to you.

I don't get it because when I see peoples instagrams, they don't normally have any pictures of themselves. It's all pictures of dresses, cakes, houses, animals etc. Just a bunch of random ass pictures. Not only do I not know where they get these pictures from but I don't understand the significance of going through all the work to post them on a wall when none of them are of you or taken by you.

I hate those fuckers. Yea I post stupid shit but it's very minimal. Most shit I post is shit I take it me working on a photo edit in Lightroom

Jk Cardona. I know you are a photographer so I can see how a site like Instagram might be of use to you.

Lol dude I'm as beta as fuck with somethings.

I take baths. That's bets as fuck right lol

I'm eating mole. you see how much easier that was, instead of taking a picture

Lol dude I'm as beta as fuck with somethings.

I take baths. That's bets as fuck right lol

Haha yeah........yeah thats pretty beta, unless you have some physical reason. I havent taken a bath in over 15 years or something like that. (Besides ice bath) but that shit is alpha.....right?

Not me. The only people who I know that use it are girls.

kisses <3

brittney_palmer-7-399x600.jpg

Haha yeah........yeah thats pretty beta, unless you have some physical reason. I havent taken a bath in over 15 years or something like that. (Besides ice bath) but that shit is alpha.....right?

I bathe under waterfalls while making love to wild indian women.

Beat that.

I do it to read. Gf and kid don't bother me and I can relax. Then I take a shower afterwards

It's the bomb. But I digress.

I do it to read. Gf and kid don't bother me and I can relax. Then I take a shower afterwards

This thread is now about baths, lol.

I have always preferred them and I was recently trying to remember why I started taking them. Then I figured it out. When I was a kid my mom would turn the heat way way down at night. The house would be freezing in the morning. A bath warmed me up much better than the wimpy shower we had ever could. Now I like to read the paper after work. But I digress.

I bathe under waterfalls while making love to wild indian women.

Beat that.

There are no words to describe that level of alphaness. You win......I, HunterIII, cannot beat that.

That sounds tempting. But i'll let you get back to your thread lol.

Back