Instagram wants to sell all your photos, deal with it

My photos are awesome. They'll probably take mine.

Whats interesting is there are sites that you can put up your own photos and if people buy them for use you can get a cut of the money, and it all won't end up in Facebook's pockets. :cool:

The taco bell commercial used my my sweet sepia filter doritos taco pic. Not even a "Hey we raped you for your art" notification.

I have no idea what the following companies do (although I hear their names all the time).

- instagram
- tumblr
- Foursquare
- Zynga

I only use it to take photos of bugs, so no biggie.

I love taking pics of insects and macro shots of spiders and the like. When people tried to steal my work and use it to sell something without paying me I would threaten to sue the shit out of them. Works well to deter them.

If i used instagram i would put a watermark on all my photos saying fuck facebook.

Good thing i'm too ugly to be caught on film

well I'm not comfortable with like some evil capitalists using my pics of hammy and eggs for their evil profits .... so like ya this is bad .

Instagram is free to use right? If so this seems like a fair trade off and I don't understand why so many people are upset. It seems very spoiled to me.

Your copyrights are not fair trade with anyone... fucking sheep... these huge companies do the old bait and switch knowing most are too stupid and ignorant to give a fuck...

I'll be purging my account for sure, most of my pics are watermarked so they probably wouldn't sell them anyways but if they do at least they'll know where they came from...

Your copyrights are not fair trade with anyone... fucking sheep... these huge companies do the old bait and switch knowing most are too stupid and ignorant to give a fuck...

I'll be purging my account for sure, most of my pics are watermarked so they probably wouldn't sell them anyways but if they do at least they'll know where they came from...

Nah... just don't give a fuck.

photo_zps7de7649c.png

The "B" is me... That's from a friend's facebook page about 40 minutes ago... I assume she's not making it up

They are like Facebook, everything you upload is permanently stored... even the conversations :eek:

I seriously doubt any of the stuff uploaded to the service before the change to the terms of service can be sold like that. Sounds like a potential class action suit.

They can turn my photos into anti drinking photos.

Back