Instagram Ronda Rousey

tumblr_my2h6jcPhd1rrvd4vo1_500.gif

Where have I said that she is a bad athlete? Her competition is just utter garbage. And that says a lot considering rondas standup is utter garbage and she knocks her opponents out cold.

Read what you quoted again.

Your comments are utter garbage...... About Ronda's stand up, beats any female on this planet at her weight.......

You can never compare male and female Instagram followers. There are too many people who doesn't care for the person nor even follow the sport who just loves checking out photos of attractive women. There are thousands of people who follows Ronda on instagram that just checks out her pics but doesn't care for her fights.

Conor easily puts more butts in seats and is the biggest draw in PPV. There is a reason why he was the one chosen to do the world tour which the UFC invested the highest amount of dollars in marketing in the history of their business.

However Ronda is also a big draw. The focal point is shes not bigger than Conor.

I agree with you, but Ronda can now easily make more money as a celebrity than being a fighter. In addition she makes more people conscious about the UFC and MMA in general which is a good thing, because it helps expanding new markets.

Oh Em Gee!! Honda is FAMOUS!!!

Let's wait for the PPV numbers to see how famous she is. Calling her the biggest star the UFC has ever had because she has a lot of twat followers on myinstaface is pretty stupid. Do you think she is recognized worldwide by more people than Michelle Obama? She has more IG followers, right? No. The truth is the mass following that is IG/twitter/FB is dominated by broke ass preteens and teens. Cameron Diaz has less followers on IG than girls from that dumb ass teen mom show. Let that sink in, and tell me how important social media followers are........

I know people who make a living off of twat broke ass preteen and teen followers on myinstaface. You are pretty stupid if you think it does not matter and PPV numbers are the only indicator of how famous she is and how valuable she is to the UFC.

I agree with you, but Ronda can now easily make more money as a celebrity than being a fighter. In addition she makes more people conscious about the UFC and MMA in general which is a good thing, because it helps expanding new markets.

I don't she can necessarily make more money as a celebrity than as a fighter. It's very important to note that her worth in hollywood correlates with her career in the cage. Meaning as long as she continues being a big successful star in fighting she will land more roles in hollywood. Take a look at Gina Carano who went from fighting to acting. More people talked about her while she was still a fighter.

Not to mention UFC pays Ronda big bucks which is how she became a millionaire. There are only handful of actresses in hollywood in top of the food chain who are millionaires off acting.

But she is beyond an A level athlete.

The weak division has nothing to do with the caliber of her as an athlete.

If your point was about McGregor, then I could see it. But Ronda is one of the absolute highest caliber female athletes in the world.

What elite athletes has she beaten to prove she is one of the highest calibre female athletes? I mean the most elite athletes she has versed were in Judo and she lost

Where have I said that she is a bad athlete? Her competition is just utter garbage. And that says a lot considering rondas standup is utter garbage and she knocks her opponents out cold.

Read what you quoted again.

Ah, I understand. My bad.

I agree with what you say in terms that the disparity between her and her opponents has created interest more effectively but I disagree that that same disparity will maintain interest in the long run. Fans wanna see Rousey vs Cyborg, not Rousey vs another can. Who would pay to see her fight another can. Less people. It's just that many of the newcomers aren't familiar with her field of opponents but as they do become more aware and more exposed to the sport in general we all would rather see a fight like Lawler vs MacDonald than Rousey vs Can. Yes, Ronda is spectacular at drawing new faces but more is needed than what she and her weightclass currently has to offer to keep them here.

Last edited:
The UFC doesn't need great fighters to succeed, just average fighters that fans want to bang.

Are you telling all those teen girls crying just seeing ronda wants to bang her?

You do know she attracts other fans beside virgin guys like you.

Why do fans care how popular a fighter is? Hitler was popular too.

I only care how a fighter impresses me and being popular isn't one of the things that impress me.

Why do fans care how popular a fighter is? Hitler was popular too.

I only care how a fighter impresses me and being popular isn't one of the things that impress me.

Popularity and fandom are synonymous.

There are reasons why people are popular. People are impressed by the reasons someone is popular not by them just being popular.

I know people who make a living off of twat broke ass preteen and teen followers on myinstaface. You are pretty stupid if you think it does not matter and PPV numbers are the only indicator of how famous she is and how valuable she is to the UFC.

This post is beyond ignorant. You know people that make a living off of social media? Congrats. That doesn't seem that hard to do. But you think making a living off social media, and being the "most famous" person in a corporation is the same thing?

I'll turn your ignorance into a true statement. Ready?

This post is beyond ignorant. You know people that make a living off of social media? Congrats. That doesn't seem that hard to do. But you think making a living off social media, and being the "most famous" person in a corporation is the same thing?

I'll turn your ignorance into a true statement. Ready?

Rousey makes more people around the world conscious about MMA and the UFC in general. That alone makes her valuable already.
You can not be so ignorant to think that PPV numbers are the one and only thing that matters.

Rousey makes more people around the world conscious about MMA and the UFC in general. That alone makes her valuable already.
You can not be so ignorant to think that PPV numbers are the one and only thing that matters.

No. No she does not. The UFC and their media make people around the world more conscious about Ronda Rousey. She comes FROM the UFC. She was made BY the UFC. This isn't Brock Lesnar, who was already very famous bringing in his fans TO the UFC. The only fans Ronda is getting right now is created by the UFC, and their marketing team. People aren't getting exposed to Rousey by any other significant means, and then people are like "she fights too". The UFC is a business. Her value is absolutely how much money she can make them. That was my complete point. If she isn't putting mroe asses in the seats and creating more PPV buys than everyone else, she is not their biggest star. Period. To argue that is as ignorant as it gets.

It is not often that I feel the need to post here, but the fact that you would qualify an olympic medallist in a gruelling and hypercompetitive combat sport and undefeated and dominant mixed martial arts champion as anything but an elite athlete has spurred me to log in just to point out what a complete imbecile you are.

Ronda Rousey is a prodigiously talented fighter and an elite, world class athlete.

How do you know she is beyond an A level athlete if all of her opponents are L-Level with the exception of D-Level Athletes Miesha Tate and Sara McMann ?

did you seriously just call McMann who is a silver medalist Olympian a d level athlete:icon_neut
sara-mcmann-olympic-silver-medal.jpg

Amazing how Ronda's success gets so many dolts upset.

Back