Instagram chronicles: Conor wants you to suck his Blood.

There’s no way. Whichever way this fight goes, there won’t be a thread without mention of Conor until page 10 for days.
I was meaning more of his Fanboys taking some time off Sherdog...Only the ones with some self dignity, would be posting if he lost...

Legit question, whats the point of the suction cup therapy? I saw Khabib doing this in the lead up to the Barboza a fight and ignored it. I know a lot of athletes do it. I just never understood what the benefits were.

I’ve never experienced any additional benefits from it. I get a massage every other week. The last four times she’s tried “cupping.” There might be slight additional relief from it but I haven’t noticed any. Feels weird as fuck.

I was meaning more of his Fanboys taking some time off Sherdog...Only the ones with some self dignity, would be posting if he lost...

Lol you know damn well his dick riders are never silent. I wish that were the case, but it’s not.

They’ll just say he had a “shredded ACL” again or Khabib walks around at 240 lbs. They are dogs without honor.

<6><6><6>
wtfih.gif

AF7E8FB0-035D-4641-8D0E-F5C61E4F3327.jpeg

When I was in grade 3 my favorite joke was the following:

Question: What does a gay vampire say?

Answer: "I vant to suck your cawk!"

I didn't have a very sophisticated humor palette :)

How do you know their dick size?
Because he likes to weigh in with a half-chub, and it's a not exactla huge half-chub. Surprised for years he never got shit for this.

Some here would like to suck something out of him but is not blood.

<17>

Lol you know damn well his dick riders are never silent. I wish that were the case, but it’s not.

They’ll just say he had a “shredded ACL” again or Khabib walks around at 240 lbs. They are dogs without honor.
giphy.gif

Actually most high level athletes with money get this treatment, khabib and Aka probably never even heard of it hence their terrible track record of injury
There's a lot of idiots in this world, but you are the best one of all. It simply doesn't get any more idiotic than you.

When I was in grade 3 my favorite joke was the following:

Question: What does a gay vampire say?

Answer: "I vant to suck your cawk!"

I didn't have a very sophisticated humor palette :)

You fit right in.

If you stuck a suction cup on your dick, what would it do? Same thing. It's to stimulate blood flow.

Conor McGregor is grasping for straws because he lost all of his confidence. He knows he is beatable and is coming into this fight 0-3. That's TREE straight losses in Gay-lick, boy.

Back