Instagram chronicles: Conor wants you to suck his Blood.

Artem has got that Hoover mouth while he's plowing Connor in the arse.

Is this the new way to inject steroids? Costa had it all over his body always, Black Beast had these when he posted a comment about taking steroids in his back(USADA approves/overlooked ones).

Hmmm

Fucking desperate lulz

This guy has lost it.
Actually most high level athletes with money get this treatment, khabib and Aka probably never even heard of it hence their terrible track record of injury

Actually most high level athletes with money get this treatment, khabib and Aka probably never even heard of it hence their terrible track record of injury
Bro you Ain't D 1. Let's wrestle.

Artem is already all over it. Slow down Artem, leave some for Conor's shergays.

I anticipate a Charlie Sheen level social media meltdown after the Khabib mauling.

Legit question, whats the point of the suction cup therapy? I saw Khabib doing this in the lead up to the Barboza a fight and ignored it. I know a lot of athletes do it. I just never understood what the benefits were.

Is this the new way to inject steroids? Costa had it all over his body always, Black Beast had these when he posted a comment about taking steroids in his back(USADA approves/overlooked ones).

Hmmm
Yes..A vacuum suction cup is the new method of injecting T. You nailed it.

Lol, jesus christ...Ido Portal buttouch, tippy-toe cheerleader pool-side dance class and now "cupping"?

For fuck sake Conor...

Quit being gay :rolleyes:

I anticipate a Charlie Sheen level social media meltdown after the Khabib mauling.
I anticipate
crickets-gif-6.gif

Legit question, whats the point of the suction cup therapy? I saw Khabib doing this in the lead up to the Barboza a fight and ignored it. I know a lot of athletes do it. I just never understood what the benefits were.
You should see all the Olympic swimmers that do this stuff.....

If you stuck a suction cup on your dick, what would it do? Same thing. It's to stimulate blood flow.

Back