Inspirit

owai

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Right this thread has been done before but didin't answer my question , Where can i get ahold of the hoodie that Gomi wears in his entrance in Pride,

I've checked inspirit.jp and www.kakuto.com neither have the hoodie they have shorts and t shirts ... but no hoodie.

Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

I did answer before.

they dont make it for commerical sale, and JBD hasnt commented on it to my knowledge.

~Foz

owai said:
Right this thread has been done before but didin't answer my question , Where can i get ahold of the hoodie that Gomi wears in his entrance in Pride,

I've checked inspirit.jp and www.kakuto.com neither have the hoodie they have shorts and t shirts ... but no hoodie.

Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Dude don't hold your breath for these guys. I ordered 2 pairs of shorts form these guys back in the first week of Oct. I still haven't gotten them 'cuz they're outta stock. I was planning on doing a shorts review but now I'm just hoping I get my shorts before x-mas

Meh, it's funny how a month ago that JBC representative comes on saying he's taking over and is going to change things and offer better customer service. I emailed him twice about the inspirit grafitti shorts and rash guards weeks ago without a response. Definately going to wait for a more reputable company to offer the inspirit line instead. Even if he does respond after reading this forum, I'd rather not take my chances of having perfect communication before ordering and having the dude disappear from the face of the earth after ordering

Thanks for the information guys...... I guess i'll have to wait a few years and then beat Gomi and force him to give me his hoodie.

i dont understand why you guys order stuff off Kukutos... its like 100$ for a hoodie

Fozzy said:
well, i did tell everyone about my troubles with them,

and i did some research - http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5602161&postcount=15

i knew someone had posted here before.....

Personally, i dont trust them. i'm waiting for SSF to get their gear in if possible.

~Foz

Right now they want me to buy at somewhat of a discount then I have to pay shipping from Japan and customs at that point I am loosing money. I haven't heard anytihing new from them in a month or so. Brian was going to check on how to get around the customs and shipping issue and maybe me buying direct from him.

www.SSFgear.com

I do think that JBC mentioned that he could get anything from Japan now, including rashguards, etc.

yeah but him saying it and doing it is totally different things sadly :(

~Foz

yeah,you're not going to find that hoodie that they make for gomi cause it's custom made.so don't get your hopes up,unless you want to try and steal it from gomi himself.pretty much all inspirit sponsored fighters gear is custom,so you won't find it online.it's a fact of life.i asked jbc about getting other gear from the inspirit website but they said they couldnt do that,

Does anyone know if teh inspirit comp shorts on inspirit.jp are the same as the armor line shorts on jbc? The ones on JBC looks like they have a darker blue and they also have a red japanese symbol on them and the ones off inspirit site do not.

cody - the ones with the yoroi symbol in red on the bottom of the shorts is from the older models.

~Foz

I can't get that hoody. This is the christmas season and I am getting over 50 emails a day, so please cut me some slack. And I keep having to answer the same questions over and over. So I answer the more important emails first, please if you have a question, do an ounce of research, your question has probably been asked 2-3 times in these forums alone.

We don't have white Spec Model.
There is no Gomi Hoodie.
ALSO the long sleeve rashguard is sold out.
The NEW spec model 2 is available and rocks.

Most order arrive within 2-3 weeks, unless it is sold out.

All emails I get, are answered within 48 hours, if I haven't replied, I most likely didn't get it. If you wish to follow up email again or call 503.796.2733 ask for Brian.

Fozzy had a bad experience a while back but hasn't ordered anything since I started full time here. But I don't blame hime for his opinion. But lots of other people have a very good opinion of JBC and nobody doubts the quality of Inspirit.

I hope this doesn't sound like a rant. I will try and post more info about what I can get, what is in stock and what I can ship from the USA soon.

-JBC

Back