Inspirational Thread - Looking For Training Clothes

Sendou

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Fellas,

let's be honest. Most of us are geeks when it comes to equipment and style inside the gym. That's fine - even more .. that's great. We all share we same passion.

We have a lot of threads talking about gloves, headgear, protective cups, shoes and so ... yet i never saw a thread about clothing. Maybe some of you don't care - that's ok but for me it matters.

So yeah - since an Inspirational Thread i will just start with it !

I'm a big fan of Floyd. Not only I love his Skills but also his Stylish yet Classic Training Clothes. Here you go with 2 pictures.

Im intrested in purchasing his Training Shorts. Does some1 know where to buy them or at least give me a tip about the brand ?

1396660_599059956817031_1310960454_n.jpg

1384804_599060976816929_1489040420_n.jpg

Last edited:
I dusted a few people up at my gym this evening while wearing Pink Muay thai shorts, no shirt and pink gloves....

I though that was pretty gangster.

Those shorts are fucking baller

1.jpg

They are great,the snake skin print is very high quality adn it looks amazing.

Also TS,I would advise not going for shorts of the same length that Floyd has in that pic.
They are ok for boxing but not for squats and kicking motions etc.
They catch a bit at the knee.

Also TS,I would advise not going for shorts of the same length that Floyd has in that pic.
They are ok for boxing but not for squats and kicking motions etc.
They catch a bit at the knee.

I'm mainly just boxing and sometimes doing BJJ.

Overall I'm not intrested in purchasing some new great stuff you guys offer to me, what is very nice of your side, but first i just want to get a hint where i can buy those 2 pair of shorts:D

best regards,

;)

I'm mainly just boxing and sometimes doing BJJ.

Overall I'm not intrested in purchasing some new great stuff you guys offer to me, what is very nice of your side, but first i just want to get a hint where i can buy those 2 pair of shorts:D

best regards,

;)

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/floyd-mayweather-style-boxing-shorts.html

You can get the exact shorts he's wearing in that pic by uploading the file and they will customize it for you.

You just need to pay a bit extra.

"Upload a Custom Logo, Badge or Embellishment for your shorts. An additional

I admit, I like to look fashionable and good. I collect hats and shoes just as much as I collect gear.

Floyd's shorts are the Adidas adirose shorts. I have a pair and they run long. As for training in them, be prepared to sweat.

I admit, I like to look fashionable and good. I collect hats and shoes just as much as I collect gear.

Floyd's shorts are the Adidas adirose shorts. I have a pair and they run long. As for training in them, be prepared to sweat.

big love <3.

i checked them out. Nearly the Same - On his Pants there is no D-Rose Logo neither a Adidas one and the form of the lines is a bit diffrent.

Last edited:
Inspirational stuff all around

I dusted a few people up at my gym this evening while wearing Pink Muay thai shorts, no shirt and pink gloves....

The official colour of G&E. Way to represent *twothumbsup*

big love <3.

i checked them out. Nearly the Same - On his Pants there is no D-Rose Logo neither a Adidas one and the form of the lines is a bit diffrent.

They have a rose with the d rose logo, I think they're a little cheaper. The ones Floyd has specifically are limited edition ones.

Oh and they DO have adidas logos, it's just a little hidden on the top right or left corner of the shorts.

Last edited:
They have a rose with the d rose logo, I think they're a little cheaper. The ones Floyd has specifically are limited edition ones.

Oh and they DO have adidas logos, it's just a little hidden on the top right or left corner of the shorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnmX3GP0o4s

Start looking it on HD from 1:57:00 and you will see there is no Adidas nor any other Brand Logo + the Shorts have a pocket on the back

I understand you're trying to do research, but I already said I actually own the shorts. Btw they do have the d rose logo, it's just kind of ghost. Look, on the top corner there's the Adidas logo

2r2xb35.jpg

Oohhh right, you're right. Last night I remember going to foot locker and saw these. They're cheaper than the ones I have. No logo.

I don't remember how much cheaper and I don't know if they run long like mine

Btw my shorts have deep pockets. You could fit your mouthpiece case in there no problem

To the TS, I try and buy as many t-shirts of small gear companies, gyms or fight events that I attend to wear for training. Support the local scene.

Inspirational stuff all around
The official colour of G&E. Way to represent *twothumbsup*

I think it's about time the official colour was resurrected and given the respect it deserves.

I'll start. These are my shirt and shoes. Like Gene Lebell I like to add a little bit of humiliation to the people I'm choking out.

6427070301_b319b7db1f_z.jpg

tough%20enough.jpg

I love out sparring people while rocking pink. I was actually thinking of getting custom shin guards and head gear so I could go full out pink on people.

Probably will just stick to pink gloves and shorts but a brotha can dream right???

Hell yeah! Thats what its all about!

Besides, everything these days is all skulls and tribal tattoos and the whole tough guy look.

On a side note, I really like Chris Brennans company "Nogi" they make some really nice, simple, clean athletic style clothing and MMA training wear.

Back