Law Inspector General's Report BTFO

I'm not seeing anything about extra IG referrals and trouble for Comey except on crank sites. Is there supposedly new stuff beyond the first referral, which got nowhere?

The first report (I don't recall anything about charges being recommended) also excoriated Comey for his treatment of Clinton (publicizing the investigation, criticizing her even while announcing the investigation cleared her, "insubordination," concealing intentions from higher-ups at the DOJ, etc.). Trump comically tried to pass that off as the reason for the firing at one point (after his idiot son-in-law apparently told him that Democrats would like it). Crazy that Trumpers are bringing that one back.

Keep em coming. Now the racism is rearing its ugly head

Do peoples true colors emerge while drunk?
Racism? You brought up the fact you're a Nigerian liberal (to explain that you can't possibly be a racist) in a thread where you are defending the El Paso shooter (or at least trying to blame everything but hate ideology...blaming UBI and Bernie Sanders was akin to defending the guy) and then you accuse other people of racism. Trumpian stuff. If you don't want me making fun of your idiocy don't bring up things like "how can I be racist if I'm brown?". It's embarrassing for the human race.

Let's get back to the thread, post a source as requested several times on your Comey comments or just stop posting and slink away. Nobody in here gives a shit if you're a Nigerian expat or a country bumpkin from Alabama.

Post a source or admit you're a can and shut up.

Last edited:
Back