Law Inspector General's Report BTFO

I'm not seeing anything about extra IG referrals and trouble for Comey except on crank sites. Is there supposedly new stuff beyond the first referral, which got nowhere?

Sara Carter and John Solomon have both reported on it. And they have been pretty spot on

We shall see when the report is released

Surprised this didn't get a thread yet. Comey not going to be prosecuted per DOJ

@glenwo2
@bobgeese
@SBJJ

Anyone else I miss who was going on about this report?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justic...-releasing-classified-information-11564690748

Interestingly, I didn’t receive notification that you tagged me.

I’m not sure what you’re celebrating, he was referred for prosecution, which is an admission of his wrongdoing.

This also is exactly what da goose predicted would happen. The truth will come to light, and nobody (the big fish) will face any consequences.

Washington gonna Washington...

<{hughesimpress}>

Sara Carter and John Solomon have both reported on it. And they have been pretty spot on

so nothing new. Got it.

lol

It's still a legit question. I thought it got a hard "pass" and that was that. What beyond the absurd "leaking classified info" charge is he looking at...maybe I should take some bets...

Again. You guys seem to think the IG is wrong on the referral and the Trump DOJ is doing the right and moral thing

Will this same logic apply if this DOJ decides to prosecute others? Will they still be doing the right thing?

Or does the right thing always hinge on NO prosecution?

Not seeing anything recent from them to that end, although there was one absurdly partisan rant by your Sara back around Aug 2. Are you just holding onto hope here or what?

Again. You guys seem to think the IG is wrong on the referral and the Trump DOJ is doing the right and moral thing

Will this same logic apply if this DOJ decides to prosecute others? Will they still be doing the right thing?

Or does the right thing always hinge on NO prosecution?
what weird website did you get this convoluted string of talking points from?

so nothing new. Got it.

I'm ok giving those right the benefit of the doubt.

Weird to see you sucking up to the DOJ. Will you continue the sucking if they start to prosecute others? Or does the sucking only occur for non prosecutions?

Interestingly, I didn’t receive notification that you tagged me.

I’m not sure what you’re celebrating, he was referred for prosecution, which is an admission of his wrongdoing.

This also is exactly what da goose predicted would happen. The truth will come to light, and nobody (the big fish) will face any consequences.

Washington gonna Washington...

<{hughesimpress}>

Yea. I didn't receive notification either

Weird to see them celebrating a referral of prosecution from the only independent person investigating this shit show

Yea. I didn't receive notification either

Weird to see them celebrating a referral of prosecution from the only independent person investigating this shit show

Meanwhile, if someone tied to Trump had their prosecution waived, @Bobby 3 Sticks would be losing his mind...

That’s how low these folks have sunk...

Brosef, if there was any way in the history of the term "any way" that the Trump DOJ could charge James Comey with anything without being laughed out of the courts...they would. It's a joke and frankly, my guess is that it was a pacification by the IG to the DOJ after being harrassed about "finding" something to charge on Comey. Broken record, yes...but it's a joke.

So the IG is just part of a CT

Gotcha

I'm ok giving those right the benefit of the doubt.

Weird to see you sucking up to the DOJ. Will you continue the sucking if they start to prosecute others? Or does the sucking only occur for non prosecutions?
goodone1.gif

is it just me or are you getting stupider? I feel like there is some devolution happening here and I am perturbed by your wobble.

Homer would be all over your post.

Please refrain from derailing and flaming in your posts. Thanks bro

Back