Law Inspector General's Report BTFO

The deep state betrays Chancellor Trump yet again! It's only a matter of time before these traitors to the Turd Reich exonerate Mueller.

Surprised this didn't get a thread yet. Comey not going to be prosecuted per DOJ

@glenwo2
@bobgeese
@SBJJ

Anyone else I miss who was going on about this report?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justic...-releasing-classified-information-11564690748

Same story over and over.

Qanon says X,Y,Z is going down, nothing happens.

Still waiting on Clinton to get locked up.

What are we waiting for conservatives?

The evidence to charge her has already been collected. It literally takes the DOJ just deciding to charge her.

What is the excuse Trumpeters?

Same story over and over.

Qanon says X,Y,Z is going down, nothing happens.

Still waiting on Clinton to get locked up.

What are we waiting for conservatives?

The evidence to charge her has already been collected. It literally takes the DOJ just deciding to charge her.

What is the excuse Trumpeters?
Wait, you're telling me followers of tRUmp and Q bought the snake oil they were being offered!?!?!?!?

Something something common sense something something don't need no liburl collage educashun

I think, after watching Hillary's crimes be swept under the rug, it's clear you'd need a lot more than leaking classified docs to take down somebody so well connected. Why go for that when the FISA abuse is a much bigger issue? This is not like taking down people like dominos. Barr's investigation is going to have to sift through years of material to get to the bottom of this. This one is going to be a slow burn and I'm fine with it. I'd rather be patient and have it done right.

Surprised this didn't get a thread yet. Comey not going to be prosecuted per DOJ

@glenwo2
@bobgeese
@SBJJ

Anyone else I miss who was going on about this report?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justic...-releasing-classified-information-11564690748

I’d like to remind you, the goose was right about this, as always.

Comey was found to have broken the law (my prediction the truth will come to light).

They decline prosecution (the big fish are never held accountable).

This result, as well as the result of the Meuller investigation, and the Hillary investigation, etc etc, should surprise absolutely nobody.

<{hughesimpress}>

Washington gonna Washington...

lol @Bill barr being a shill for trump
giphy.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/22/overstock-ceo-patrick-byrne-resigns-after-saying-he-aided-deep-state-russia-investigation/?outputType=amp

Just another piece of a jacked up puzzle

As for Comey. The IG will refer him for prosecution. It will be up to the DOJ at that point

But since the IG is supposedly independent of the FBI and DOJ. I am thinking a referral from the IG is a VERY VERY BAD thing
The Comey being prosecuted thing is a joke.

The Comey being prosecuted thing is a joke.

Not sure who you are talking to

It is being reported that the IG will refer Comey for charges. The IG is independent from the FBI N DOJ

Seems your problem would be with the IG. Basically the only independent person investigating this shit show

Not sure who you are talking to

It is being reported that the IG will refer Comey for charges. The IG is independent from the FBI N DOJ

Seems your problem would be with the IG. Basically the only independent person investigating this shit show
I take it you didn't take the time to actually read what the reports are, if you had you would see the "charges" are a joke. Which is why the DOJ (run by a Trump lackey) has already declined to charge Comey because it would be farcical and embarrassing, even for a stooge like Barr.

I take it you didn't take the time to actually read what the reports are, if you had you would see the "charges" are a joke. Which is why the DOJ (run by a Trump lackey) has declined to charge Comey already because it would be farcical and embarrassing, even for a stooge like Barr.

So you are saying the independent investigator is wrong and the Trump DOJ is right

Again, the independent investigator is not actually independent and the Trump DOJ is doing the right and moral thing?

So you are saying the independent investigator is wrong and the Trump DOJ is right

Again, the independent investigator is not actually independent and the Trump DOJ is doing the right and moral thing?
Brosef, if there was any way in the history of the term "any way" that the Trump DOJ could charge James Comey with anything without being laughed out of the courts...they would. It's a joke and frankly, my guess is that it was a pacification by the IG to the DOJ after being harrassed about "finding" something to charge on Comey. Broken record, yes...but it's a joke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/22/overstock-ceo-patrick-byrne-resigns-after-saying-he-aided-deep-state-russia-investigation/?outputType=amp

Just another piece of a jacked up puzzle

As for Comey. The IG will refer him for prosecution. It will be up to the DOJ at that point

But since the IG is supposedly independent of the FBI and DOJ. I am thinking a referral from the IG is a VERY VERY BAD thing
I'm not seeing anything about extra IG referrals and trouble for Comey except on crank sites. Is there supposedly new stuff beyond the first referral, which got nowhere?

I'm not seeing anything about extra IG referrals and trouble for Comey except on crank sites. Is there supposedly new stuff beyond the first referral, which got nowhere?
I want to answer this, but I'd rather here what @SBJJ comes up with. I need a good riveting moment. I predict something from a site like www.TrumpReallyLovesBrownies.com, a site dedicated to promoting Trump in the Latin American community.

I want to answer this, but I'd rather here what @SBJJ comes up with. I need a good riveting moment. I predict something from a site like www.TrumpReallyLovesBrownies.com, a site dedicated to promoting Trump in the Latin American community.
lol

It's still a legit question. I thought it got a hard "pass" and that was that. What beyond the absurd "leaking classified info" charge is he looking at...maybe I should take some bets...

Back