Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

the obsession some ppl have with jewish culture/history/power is unsettling. for a huge minority to garner this much attention is a feat unto itself.

guess Jews really are superior. they got all you non jews talking non stop about them.

Does that means that muslims, LGBT african americans are the GOATs?

Does that means that muslims, LGBT african americans are the GOATs?

nah, those are just new comers on the scene. Jews been controlling the world for thousands of years (apparently) with their group think ways and cunning intellect. nobody accuses those other groups of such things.

you yourself should understand the appeal. every single israel/jew thread is full of your posts and it seems you do alot of research on the subject. so tell me, why the intrigue/obsession with such a small group?? At least Muslims and Africans have vast numbers. Jews?? 14 million.

I'm just going to assume you don't actually have any knowledge of this and just tell you that sailing northern waters is simply far more unpredictable and dangerous then waters near the equator. There is just simply no comparison.

I'm just going to assume you're a seasoned sailor/captain.

Please tell me about your sea-faring adventures

Huh? this is just a weird thing to say. We were specifically talking about about northern Europeans and both had an obvious understanding of that. Muslims are a much larger and more diverse group then Nordic Europeans. I was simply pointing out saying Muslims included a huge potential group. As for the North Africans that invaded Portugal and Spain (I assume you mean the moors? although why you would point out Portugal and Spain and not France and Italy where they actually held territory for a length of time I don't know?)

Stop playing dumb. I used "Muslims" as catch-all term, then in the next sentence I used "Europeans" as a catch-all term. I didn't say "northern Europeans" Look back and read it again if this confuses you.

And WTF, at Portugal and Spain not being held for a length of time. 700 years isn't enough? I think I know why you find everything "weird"- you're absurdly ignorant of even the most basic history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus#Society

No the Moors were not an advanced people, again what a weird thing to say, were the Ashanti advanced? how about the Mohicans? Why do people constantly bring up these tribes known for their aggressive military prowess as if they were technologically advanced.

Because the Ashanti and Mohicans didn't invade another continent and control it for 700 years.

Sure, quite plausible. Of course you would have to deny all of the science on the matter but hey no big deal to that right?

Oh yeah, if there's one thing where there's a scientific consensus on, it's nation-wide intelligence.

nah, those are just new comers on the scene. Jews been controlling the world for thousands of years (apparently) with their group think ways and cunning intellect. nobody accuses those other groups of such things.

Gay agenda > Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

you yourself should understand the appeal. every single israel/jew thread is full of your posts and it seems you do alot of research on the subject. so tell me, why the intrigue/obsession with such a small group?? At least Muslims and Africans have vast numbers. Jews?? 14 million.

Well they tend to be pretty active in topics i really like, like ISIS, Iran and Palestinians.

They are also overrepresented in the media, so it seems natural that people will know about them isnt? They also created or inspired some of the most influential religions in the world.

EDIT

Are you trying to pull a jew envy card? is that still a thing?

Last edited:
ill agree with the over representation but wouldnt that further the argument that Jews on a whole are smarter than the average human?? i mean, what else could explain the vast reach such a insanely small minority has over western culture??

i also study Jewish history/culture etc but thats mainly because i want to know the history of my ppl. Greeks/Romans/Chinese etc all had great influence and empires but i dont study them. America/Russia have been the dominant countries of the last 70 years or so and i dont study/talk about them with the vigor so many non jews seem to dedicate to jews.

i just find it interesting. sometimes it feels like hate but sometimes it feels like love. its hard to distinguish which is why i think many Jews wrongly jump on the "you're an anti semite" rationale. i want to believe there is more to it than that.

That seems odd, given how fertile Kenya and Zimbabwe are. Is the argument that these populations didn't need to become agricultural and so they just didn't? Because I agree that an agrarian society is pretty much a pre-req for developing any sort of urban culture and advanced technology.

Apparently, the fertile-ness of an area is only half the story. It also needs the crops, and the right type of crops, for it to become really productive. The author points out that California is one of the most fertile lands on Earth but had few indigenous crops so it didn't become a major food producer for its natives.

And they eventually did become agricultural, but the scale and size was miniscule compared to what Eurasian societies did. And you need massive food surpluses to create advanced societies.

You gotta read it. Absolutely fascinating.

This is BS.

It wasnt the jews, it was the world powers and the world capitalist elite. Jews were just a nice target for the Germans to lash out.

So Germans arbitrarily attacked Jews? They may have just as easily tried to destroy any other group?

ill agree with the over representation but wouldnt that further the argument that Jews on a whole are smarter than the average human?? i mean, what else could explain the vast reach such a insanely small minority has over western culture??

Yes, but wouldnt the lack of a state for most of their existence prove the contrary? What about all the jews that converted to christianity and islam? they do have the same genes, also not all jewish communities were as succesful.

Nonetheless the cultural resiliency is indeed something worth to be studied.

i also study Jewish history/culture etc but thats mainly because i want to know the history of my ppl. Greeks/Romans/Chinese etc all had great influence and empires but i dont study them. America/Russia have been the dominant countries of the last 70 years or so and i dont study/talk about them with the vigor so many non jews seem to dedicate to jews.

I dont see anyone as "my people" im human like everyone else, if i find something interesting ill study and talk about it. On the topic of jews, you may be mistaken, the interest of jews is usually tied to particular events happening in influential civilizations.

i just find it interesting. sometimes it feels like hate but sometimes it feels like love. its hard to distinguish which is why i think many Jews wrongly jump on the "you're an anti semite" rationale. i want to believe there is more to it than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostile_media_effect

Again, jews are inserted in the middle of a lot of nations, so its normal to have them be present in discussions on particular countries.

So Germans arbitrarily attacked Jews? They may have just as easily tried to destroy any other group?

They did tried, they killed a lot of romani and slavs.

Just because gyspsies arent making Hollywood movies about their suffering doesnt means it didnt happened.

Also jews are going to get a lot of hate directed towards big money since they have had such a heavy hand in banking.

Jews are the master race

Non-Jews whether Europeans, Africans, Asians are genetic filth only there to be exploited.

I think the origin of there being master race is very much Jewish. It coincides with gods chosen people.

Remember Jews despite being a small minority own a lot of wealth to mention their money control and creation power. What happened in WW2 didn't just happen and suddenly they went from being poor to being ultra rich and powerful LOL

Danger of navigation doesnt requires any intellectual knowledge, but knowledge about the trade, navigation itself is the complicated part, you cant seriously compare the navigation skills needed to find a huge ass landmass like greenland from iceland, point randomly into a place from iceland and you will find land by following a direct route.

Compare that to reaching a tiny island in the middle of the pacific, there is no comparison.

Once again I will simply say that you clearly have no actual clue about sailing and navigating by the stars or how easy it is to miss greenland from iceland.

More sheer ignorance from your part.

Ill just throw this name

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Aflah

And its not the only one, i can bring many more.

I'm just going to pretend that your not so fucking retarded that you just threw out a single anecdotal name in order to argue that Spain has a long history of scientific achievement relative to other nations.

Seriously? so the islamic golden age didnt existed?

It existed, it just wasn't an "Islamic Golden Age", it was Islam gaining power in a region known for its intellectual progressiveness and simply not stomping it out on day one. The same thing it always is with Islam. Its like post dark ages Christianity but 100x more militant.

LOL, so thats your science? sorry i only take peer reviewed evidence from real scientists.

Just one of many, all of which agree that there are marked differences in the intelligence of different races. Something that isn't just fucking obvious, its eminently predictable since different groups spent huge amounts of times evolving in different regions with different challenges.

And BTW in case your unaware, the bell curve was written by social scientists. It was peer reviewed for accuracy in its data collection methodology and systemic structure and it passed virtually every review with flying colors. The complaints about the book were primarily from sociologists and social activists that considered it irresponsible work.

Not that its at all reasonable to call for peer review of essentially sociological works. Peer review's purpose is not to subject a paper to political scorn its to review data, methodology and really the only important thing reproducibility.

As much as many hate the reality of it, The Bell Curve was as reasonable and fair as most papers and far better balanced the vast majority of the clap that comes out of the social scientist community.

BTW there is no debate in global warming, there is hard science that proves global warming.

You just keep getting stupider, yes global warming is obviously real. What I am saying is that the consensus among relevant scientists about differences in intelligence by social grouping among humans is as real and obvious as global warming. Your the idiot who is denying the obvious out of an obsessive need to stick to your romantic notions of equality. Your just a fundamentally dishonest person out to prove your point, whether its true or not.

Im pretty sure that along the road we may find some genes that make people smart and these genes may be overrepresented in certain groups, but as of now there is no evidence only conjectures.

There is tremendous evidence and every reason to believe it. Hell even within social groupings we have made connections between specific traits and intelligence. Go look up the link between testosterone and intelligence. Is that not science? Different groups required different traits and abilities to excel in different environments, its basic evolution. Why is this so hard to believe?

I'm just going to assume you're a seasoned sailor/captain.

Please tell me about your sea-faring adventures

I have sailed both the Caribean and the north Atlantic yes. Of course I had GPS and a backup motor, so not the same conditions of course but there is simply no comparison.

Stop playing dumb. I used "Muslims" as catch-all term, then in the next sentence I used "Europeans" as a catch-all term. I didn't say "northern Europeans" Look back and read it again if this confuses you.

Even if you were using Europeans as a catch all, I don't think its comparable to using Muslims as a catch all. The Diversity among Muslims is much larger over a much greater geographic area then Europeans.

And WTF, at Portugal and Spain not being held for a length of time. 700 years isn't enough? I think I know why you find everything "weird"- you're absurdly ignorant of even the most basic history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus#Society

I clearly spoke out of turn, I will read up and do more research before commenting. Thanks for the information.

Because the Ashanti and Mohicans didn't invade another continent and control it for 700 years.

This wasn't just directed at you. I have seen many places where military cultures receive laurels for the scientific achievements of their conquests. Its odd and delusional at best.

Oh yeah, if there's one thing where there's a scientific consensus on, it's nation-wide intelligence.

This is the hilarious part, it actually is. Anyone who studies psychology as it relates to intelligence or neurology knows this but just won't talk about it because of the obscene political backlash from people who clearly have no clue.

Once again I will simply say that you clearly have no actual clue about sailing and navigating by the stars or how easy it is to miss greenland from iceland.

Again, you are being retarded if you think

This

Polynesia.png

Requires less accurate navigation knowledge than this

map2.jpg

I'm just going to pretend that your not so fucking retarded that you just threw out a single anecdotal name in order to argue that Spain has a long history of scientific achievement relative to other nations.

Oh im the one being retarded? and its not anecdotal the Caliphate of Cordoba produced a lot of intellectuals whose work gave the framework on which a lot the renaissance happened, that particular individual is the father of trigonometry.

Trigonometry, astronomy, surgery, alchemy, architecture a lot of things happened in Spain.

And there is a fucking reason the age of exploring started in the iberian peninsula, dont be retarded please.

It existed, it just wasn't an "Islamic Golden Age", it was Islam gaining power in a region known for its intellectual progressiveness and simply not stomping it out on day one. The same thing it always is with Islam. Its like post dark ages Christianity but 100x more militant.

You are now speaking a different tune, you first said that MENA nations were never known for intellectual work? now you say otherwise.

Islam is not what you were discussing, but the muslim rulers of Spain. Islam is a religion, its retarded by nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Hakam_al-Kirmani

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abū_Ishāq_Ibrāhīm_al-Zarqālī

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Qasim_al-Zahrawi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Zuhr

Just one of many, all of which agree that there are marked differences in the intelligence of different races. Something that isn't just fucking obvious, its eminently predictable since different groups spent huge amounts of times evolving in different regions with different challenges.

Again, give me scientific evidence, just dont throw that word around.

And BTW in case your unaware, the bell curve was written by social scientists. It was peer reviewed for accuracy in its data collection methodology and systemic structure and it passed virtually every review with flying colors. The complaints about the book were primarily from sociologists and social activists that considered it irresponsible work.

LOL.

Not that its at all reasonable to call for peer review of essentially sociological works. Peer review's purpose is not to subject a paper to political scorn its to review data, methodology and really the only important thing reproducibility.

Except that sociological sciences cant make natural assertions, thats why social sciences are so retarded because they think of themselves superior due to less peer review scrutiny and then tend to make claims that are beyond their scope.

As much as many hate the reality of it, The Bell Curve was as reasonable and fair as most papers and far better balanced the vast majority of the clap that comes out of the social scientist community.

Except its not, at least not when doing the claims they are doing.

You just keep getting stupider, yes global warming is obviously real. What I am saying is that the consensus among relevant scientists about differences in intelligence by social grouping among humans is as real and obvious as global warming. Your the idiot who is denying the obvious out of an obsessive need to stick to your romantic notions of equality. Your just a fundamentally dishonest person out to prove your point, whether its true or not.

No its not, genetic origins of racial differences is not the realm of sociologists.

There is tremendous evidence and every reason to believe it. Hell even within social groupings we have made connections between specific traits and intelligence. Go look up the link between testosterone and intelligence. Is that not science? Different groups required different traits and abilities to excel in different environments, its basic evolution. Why is this so hard to believe?

Its not hard to believe, it just lacks the scientific procedure to make it a scientific fact.

Last edited:
Back