Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

you will find supremicisim in any racial or religious group.

When did this forum turn into a nazi site?

To be brutally honest this type of mentality is found in radical Islam and has caused much more damage/lives lost than it's counterparts in any religion/ethnic group.

Lol.

You do know the North Atlantic doesn't mean the North Pole, right?

And this is what Newfoundland and Greenland look like in the summer:

Not exactly brutal. Plus, the distances are much shorter the closer you get to the poles.

I'm just going to assume you don't actually have any knowledge of this and just tell you that sailing northern waters is simply far more unpredictable and dangerous then waters near the equator. There is just simply no comparison.

Interesting that you're so nit-picky about me using the term "Muslims" but don't say anything when I said "Europeans." Another group that is at least as non-monolithic as the Muslims.

But no, Baghdad wasn't the only thing I was thinking about. The North Africans that invaded Portugal and Spain were very advanced and had little to do with Baghdad.

Huh? this is just a weird thing to say. We were specifically talking about about northern Europeans and both had an obvious understanding of that. Muslims are a much larger and more diverse group then Nordic Europeans. I was simply pointing out saying Muslims included a huge potential group. As for the North Africans that invaded Portugal and Spain (I assume you mean the moors? although why you would point out Portugal and Spain and not France and Italy where they actually held territory for a length of time I don't know?)

No the Moors were not an advanced people, again what a weird thing to say, were the Ashanti advanced? how about the Mohicans? Why do people constantly bring up these tribes known for their aggressive military prowess as if they were technologically advanced.

There is a wide range of intelligence among individuals, but not among groups.

This is why the title of "most advanced society" has differed so widely throughout human history.

Sure, quite plausible. Of course you would have to deny all of the science on the matter but hey no big deal to that right?

I'm just going to assume you don't actually have any knowledge of this and just tell you that sailing northern waters is simply far more unpredictable and dangerous then waters near the equator. There is just simply no comparison.

This has absolutely no bearing on the difficulty of navigation before the coming of the astrolabe, take a globe and see the vastness of the pacific and the areas polynesias colonized, they needed some good knowledge of star navigation to make such things possible.

Read also the travels of Magellan, and that was a seasoned sailor with galleons and astrolabes.

Island hopping is just not that impressive in comparison, we also know that when the vikings established these colonies, the climate was warmer in the area.

Huh? this is just a weird thing to say. We were specifically talking about about northern Europeans and both had an obvious understanding of that. Muslims are a much larger and more diverse group then Nordic Europeans. I was simply pointing out saying Muslims included a huge potential group. As for the North Africans that invaded Portugal and Spain (I assume you mean the moors? although why you would point out Portugal and Spain and not France and Italy where they actually held territory for a length of time I don't know?)

The fact that a tiny group of arabs managed to arabize such a large population is impressive, and while initially they did patronaged the sciences and arts, they stopped doing so when their religion turned ugly.

No the Moors were not an advanced people, again what a weird thing to say, were the Ashanti advanced? how about the Mohicans? Why do people constantly bring up these tribes known for their aggressive military prowess as if they were technologically advanced.

The invading moors didnt, but you cant possibly say that muslim spain didnt had any scientific advance at its peak, as i said before, muslims used to be big patrons of arts and sciences, then they changed.

Patronage was very important at the time, since science and trade were not really tied back then, scientific research was by large useless

Sure, quite plausible. Of course you would have to deny all of the science on the matter but hey no big deal to that right?

What science? have we found the genes that make europeans smarter than africans?

Last edited:
This has absolutely no bearing on the difficulty of navigation before the coming of the astrolabe, take a globe and see the vastness of the pacific and the areas polynesias colonized, they needed some good knowledge of star navigation to make such things possible.

Read also the travels of Magellan, and that was a seasoned sailor with galleons and astrolabes.

Island hopping is just not that impressive in comparison, we also know that when the vikings established these colonies, the climate was warmer in the area.

once again its quite clear that you are simply unfamiliar with this topic. They used to navigate by the stars. Cloud cover in the north is far more common. Severe storms are again, far more common. The conditions for sailing become exponentially more severe the further you travel from the equator. This also ignores the danger of cold seas vs warm waters. There is simply no comparison for the dangers and difficulty involved in the two.

The fact that a tiny group of arabs managed to arabize such a large population is impressive, and while initially they did patronaged the sciences and arts, they stopped doing so when their religion turned ugly.

Absolutely, the Moors of the period were impressive warriors and conquerors. Not sure what that has to do with anything we are discussing though.

The invading moors didnt, but you cant possibly say that muslim spain didnt had any scientific advance at its peak, as i said before, muslims used to be big patrons of arts and sciences, then they changed.

No they weren't. First off Spain has never been a nation noted for their scientific achievement. Even at the height of their power it was there naval prowess and trade wealth that made them what they were. Muslims were never great patrons of science, that is an utter fabrication. They applied many sciences to their war machine where they could but they were never interested in the "science for sciences sake", that these ridiculous stories about them suggest.

Patronage was very important at the time, since science and trade were not really tied back then, scientific research was by large useless

Virtually every nation under Muslim rule saw there scientific process grind to a halt. Its simply not part of their traditional area of interest.

What science? have we found the genes that make europeans smarter than africans?

Oh I don't know, every single test we do? Every statistic we have? Africans preform poorly on average as a group nearly across the board intellectually. There is no more reasonable debate on this topic then there is on global warming. I'm sorry that peoples feelings get hurt by dealing with this reality and it actually saddens me that people are so soft and weak that even discussing seems to cause a mass collapse of rational consideration but none of that changes the reality of it.

The bell curve was solid research.

once again its quite clear that you are simply unfamiliar with this topic. They used to navigate by the stars. Cloud cover in the north is far more common. Severe storms are again, far more common. The conditions for sailing become exponentially more severe the further you travel from the equator. This also ignores the danger of cold seas vs warm waters. There is simply no comparison for the dangers and difficulty involved in the two.

Danger of navigation doesnt requires any intellectual knowledge, but knowledge about the trade, navigation itself is the complicated part, you cant seriously compare the navigation skills needed to find a huge ass landmass like greenland from iceland, point randomly into a place from iceland and you will find land by following a direct route.

Compare that to reaching a tiny island in the middle of the pacific, there is no comparison.

No they weren't. First off Spain has never been a nation noted for their scientific achievement. Even at the height of their power it was there naval prowess and trade wealth that made them what they were. Muslims were never great patrons of science, that is an utter fabrication. They applied many sciences to their war machine where they could but they were never interested in the "science for sciences sake", that these ridiculous stories about them suggest.

More sheer ignorance from your part.

Ill just throw this name

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Aflah

And its not the only one, i can bring many more.

Virtually every nation under Muslim rule saw there scientific process grind to a halt. Its simply not part of their traditional area of interest.

Seriously? so the islamic golden age didnt existed?

Oh I don't know, every single test we do? Every statistic we have? Africans preform poorly on average as a group nearly across the board intellectually. There is no more reasonable debate on this topic then there is on global warming. I'm sorry that peoples feelings get hurt by dealing with this reality and it actually saddens me that people are so soft and weak that even discussing seems to cause a mass collapse of rational consideration but none of that changes the reality of it.

LOL, so thats your science? sorry i only take peer reviewed evidence from real scientists.

BTW there is no debate in global warming, there is hard science that proves global warming.

Im pretty sure that along the road we may find some genes that make people smart and these genes may be overrepresented in certain groups, but as of now there is no evidence only conjectures.

You present a lot of facts and knowledge on the subject matter at hand. But when we're dealing with Rod and Nick on any particular subject all reason and logic goes out the window and we just ride on the wings of fantasy.

Just remember when dealing with those two. You can't argue with fools.

You should look up the Umayyad dynasty and Cordoba and the scientific progress.
In Mathematics and all kinds of fields. It laster for a long period, too.

His soul yearned for freedom, space, vastness. Over him the heavenly dome full of quiet, shining stars, hung boundlessly. From the zenith to the horizon the still dim Milky Way stretched its double-strand. Night, fresh and quiet, almost unstirring, enveloped the earth. The white towers and golden domes of the church gleamed in the sapphire sky. The luxuriant autumn flowers in the flower beds near the house had fallen asleep untill morning. The silence of the earth seemed to merge with the silence of the heavens, the mystery of the earth touched the mystery of the stars.

I think it is indicative of them overall. They call themselves chosen people and pull out the race card everytime someone mentions Israeli war crimes. Extremely manipulative people.

They must be manipulative to survive since there are such few numbers. Only a few million yet they control congress and the banks. Very smart, since history they manipulated Egypt (hence got enslaved as a response), Rome (killed Jesus) and now the US (control media, congress, etc...). They learned early on to manipulate the powers that may be for survival.

Remember the Belfort declaration? They very reason Hitler warned them in the first place. Germans warned them for their manipulation since the early 1930. Study history, you'll see.

It's funny how these kind of posts don't get anybody banned or dubbed. If people made posts like this about other minorities, the mods would be all over them.

So are you telling me that the Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves?

Also, according to TS's ideology, the KKK represent all whites and the Black Panthers represent all blacks.

It's funny how these kind of posts don't get anybody banned or dubbed. If people made posts like this about other minorities, the mods would be all over them.

Also, according to TS's ideology, the KKK represent all whites and the Black Panthers represent all blacks.

You can speak about a group of people and their actions and it not be racist if you don't imply that they did these things because they are a certain colour or race.

It's not a secret that the Jews were brutal to Germans after WW1, and was a contributing factor in WW2.

Guns, Germs and Steel, bro.

That book is an absolute treasure and should be a must-read for everyone basically everywhere.

It explains how the Eurasian continent has produced the most advanced societies thanks to a series of geographical accidents. Pretty much, there have been more food/crop production (and has nothing to do with the humans living there) in those areas and much less in sub-Saharan Africa and the Americas.

Australia, being so isolated from everything, has had basically no indigenous crops and as a consequence had the most primitive people anywhere.

That seems odd, given how fertile Kenya and Zimbabwe are. Is the argument that these populations didn't need to become agricultural and so they just didn't? Because I agree that an agrarian society is pretty much a pre-req for developing any sort of urban culture and advanced technology.

I agree. The TS and Causeimbetta are both disgusting pieces of s.

You can speak about a group of people and their actions and it not be racist if you don't imply that they did these things because they are a certain colour or race.

It's not a secret that the Jews were brutal to Germans after WW1, and was a contributing factor in WW2.

Yes but it almost seemed like Causeimbetta was implying that all Jews brought the Holocaust on themeselves.

Yes but it almost seemed like Causeimbetta was implying that all Jews brought the Holocaust on themeselves.

It didn't seem that way to me, but I haven't been following the thread closely.

I would say that the actions of the Jews did contribute to their hatred by the Germans. This doesn't mean that Jews as a whole deserved to be killed, but people are so afraid to speak about WW2 in an objective manner that more often than not they make it sound like the Germans just woke up one day and arbitrarily decided to wage war on Jews, and that's a severe and naive oversimplification. You can say that the Jews were brutal, and not imply that they deserved the holocaust.

Then report him, thats why i do when a post seems to be over the top.

Even if it doesnt offends me personally.

It didn't seem that way to me, but I haven't been following the thread closely.

I would say that the actions of the Jews did contribute to their hatred by the Germans. This doesn't mean that Jews as a whole deserved to be killed, but people are so afraid to speak about WW2 in an objective manner that more often than not they make it sound like the Germans just woke up one day and arbitrarily decided to wage war on Jews, and that's a severe and naive oversimplification. You can say that the Jews were brutal, and not imply that they deserved the holocaust.

This is BS.

It wasnt the jews, it was the world powers and the world capitalist elite. Jews were just a nice target for the Germans to lash out.

You present a lot of facts and knowledge on the subject matter at hand. But when we're dealing with Rod and Nick on any particular subject all reason and logic goes out the window and we just ride on the wings of fantasy.

Just remember when dealing with those two. You can't argue with fools.

LOL.

Love these solid facts without a single link. I guess you are a troll and i took the bait, kudos to you.

You should look up the Umayyad dynasty and Cordoba and the scientific progress.
In Mathematics and all kinds of fields. It laster for a long period, too.

Nah, reading is too hard, so none of that happened... FACT.

the obsession some ppl have with jewish culture/history/power is unsettling. for a huge minority to garner this much attention is a feat unto itself.

guess Jews really are superior. they got all you non jews talking non stop about them.

Back