Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Kneepocalypse, Jul 31, 2015.

1. I don't deny the 'superiority' of Northern European genetic quality and their relative 'superiority' compared to much of the worlds population/races. However, with that said they are simply not capable of defeating Jews who have often managed to absorb the characteristics and the genes of Northern European populaces and manage to introduce it into the Jewish gene pool. Jews as a whole have natural aggressive and defensive qualities to them which far outweight and far out perform many other groups. As a whole Ashkenazi Jews (the bulk of world Jewish population) they are European peoples genetically but they essentially represent the 'elite' of the European genetic quality of people.

For example look at how Northern Europeans (Nordics) are of Germanic background and of Germanic language speaking and blood (fins are the exception) and look at how they have fought very little and did very little conquering of the world. The so called 'superior' nordes are currently heavily under the influence of Marxism and multiculturalism. They are in the case of Sweden destroying their own nation at the hands or RADICAL insane liberalism. They seem to be as a whole lacking some aggression and defensive qualities.

I could NOT imagine the Arabs, Turks, Russians, Brits, Americans, embracing such insanity (overall) and cheering for their own destruction.

[​IMG]

2. JohnnyTowers

JohnnyTowers Brown Belt

Bearing this in mind

SCIENCE TRUMPS IDEOLOGY

3. Luger

Luger Rabbi of Platinum Nation Banned

You seem obsessed with us people obsessed with Jews.
    I never really see you post unless someone mentions them.

4. Ashkenazis are more than 46% European. That shouldn't even be a discussion they are at least +90% European.

Sephardic Jews could be argued to be only 46% European but not Ashkenazis. Especially when one considers the obvious Germanic and or Slavic features that many 'white Jews' have on them. In the case of Disporsa Jews in Europe and North America the frequency of light eyes and pale skin among the 'white Jews' is higher than in Israel.

5. Quipling

Quipling Red Belt

It certainly shouldn't be a discussion about them being 90% european, because the vast majority of genetic evidence indicates it's approximately a 50-50 split. For ashkenazi jews.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909113229.htm

Article published in nature.

6. JohnnyTowers

JohnnyTowers Brown Belt

Sorry bro, but you are 100% wrong

7. Chinballs

Chinballs Black Belt

Quoteing crazy leftist to describe Sweden is like quoting that baptist church to describe America.

Also isn't the cultural marxism conspiracy a Zionist thing? Rather than a Jew thing. There's a difference I believe.

8. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Nope.

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

the 40% is about prehistoric europe genes, the rest of the genes came with other europeans later on, virtually all of the mtDNA of Ashkenazis is european.

9. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

Bigots have been known to use Zionist, Israeli and Jew interchangeably, in order to avoid accusations of anti-Semitism.

10. Oiler

Oiler Purple Belt

Not true! 6 months ago i gave someone relationship advice in mayberry.

11. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

I never said it was a conspiracy, i merely pointed out they were jews, Marx was a jew and so was Lenin and Trotsky.

I think they had good intentions that went wrong badly.

12. Luger

Luger Rabbi of Platinum Nation Banned

To a Jew?

13. Quipling

Quipling Red Belt

This doesn't show quite what you want it to. mtDNA is mitochondrial DNA, which is purely maternal. What this shows is that the majority of female ancestors were european. This is consistent with the claim that about half of the ashkenaz DNA is of european origin - you just wind up with an ancestor group of middle eastern men and european women. Which is what this article and subsequent ones claim.

14. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

"Stick with your own kind"...? :icon_chee

15. Oiler

Oiler Purple Belt

Lol...not sure

16. gannima

gannima Blue Belt

I don't think you can generalize the attitude of an entire group of people and certainly not from facebook. That's like making generalizations of black people from worldstar videos and white people from Duck Dynasty.

What is up with all the antisemitism though? Seriously, I don't get why people are so fearful of jews.

17. Oiler

Oiler Purple Belt

Ha!

18. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Thats what we were arguing

19. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

If one must be born to a Jewish mother to be Jewish, doesn't that contradict if most female ancestors were Europeans?

20. I agree. In addition there was mass conversions of Roman non religious subjects and of pagan Europeans to Judaism. So what I said is true the Ashkenazis are +90% European.

Well whatever the case world Jewry is today smart enough to resist cultural marxism, and multiculturalism. Furthermore genetics are the reason they are so smart.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015