Inside BJJ with Kurt Osiander on Lloyd Irvin

This show jumped the shark a long time ago.

Damn shame too. Started with so much potential.

I still listen regularly, but I kind of agree. I love hearing casual, honest, and funny conversations about BJJ topics (which the hosts are great at), but it sucks that I have to listen through 30 minutes of other stuff to get there.

As much as I love me some Kurt (no homo), he might have ALLEGEDLY toked up a little too much for this interview.

Like I said last time, they all sound like they're high as fuck. I'm not hating, I have plenty of friends that are stoners, it jut doesn't make for good radio.

I actually found this one to be better than the last one I heard, but yeah, I still prefer Open Mat Radio.

lol stop complaining about the non-BJJ stuff and go listen to something else then, that's how this podcast has always been setup

the dj's voice is the most annoying thing I've heard all day, it's like he is selling tickets to a monster truck show.

I like the format of the show, actually. But I guess I'm not listening to it to stay up to date on the latest in the BJJ world, per se. Just listening to some hucksters talk about vaguely BJJ-related topics and joke around is fine with me.

Lol they got to interview "Sunday night Kurt." That's the best time!!!

Hey Sean - "Sunday Night Kurt" is by far the best Kurt. The later the better. When are you down to come on the podcast?

Tim

Hey Sean - "Sunday Night Kurt" is by far the best Kurt. The later the better. When are you down to come on the podcast?

Tim

Anytime bro. I would love to be on your show.

Add me on FB and ill give you my contact info

Facebook.com/trianglemaster

Unfortunately weekday Sean and weekend Sean are the same. Kurt is a lot cooler than me :(

Lol they got to interview "Sunday night Kurt." That's the best time!!!

Keep your eyes open for him attacking you with his swords asking about the kumite. Do you have any idea when episode 2 is set to be posted? At least from the stats for the kumite it says there had been a total of 5 calf locks and I seriously doubt anyone else did them so I guess that at least we know a couple more calfs have been sliced.

Only like 10 minutes worth of ko wtf!?

I lold at Keenan ivory corenlius though

Last edited:
Only like 10 minutes worth of ko wtf!?

I lold at Keenan ivory corenlius though

I think Kurt only had 15 good minutes in him at this point. I didn't want to take advantage of his "down" time.

If you guys want to listen to straight BJJ talk- there are a handful of other podcasts that do that- openmatradio.com, thefightworkspodcast.com , budovideos - This Week in BJJ youtube podcast, etc.

I enjoy all those shows, and still really enjoy insideBJJ's podcast.

It is the only place I can hear the other hosts make fun of each other's ethnicity, and call each others homos (in a loving non hateful way) for pulling guard or watching Les Miserables.

Back