Inside BJJ Podcast Rose Gracie int Controversy

Gdash

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Just finished listening to the latest inside bjj podcast with Stuart Cooper as a guest. They talked about deleting an episode with Rose Gracie. Apparently she may have said unsavory things. Did anyone listen to the show live? How bad could it have been? Wonder how much influence Rose had in the decision? they kindve alluded to the fact that she was a big part of the show's success and making her look bad would be a bit of a back stab.

The topic also came up with Stuart Cooper. Apparently he has some footage of guys you woulndt expect flipping out and getting tapped. World class guys getting tapped by people you wouldnt expect. would love to see some of that

side note; I know if someone tells me what she said it defeats the whole purpose of deleting the show but hey its the internet

Go to Renzo got in a fight thread and I think that will answer your question.

I'm waiting for someone to upload the podcast- surely, someone downloaded it.

I normally check the premium page, but I was too slow, or else I would have had it downloaded onto my phone.

I listened to their interview with Rose but don't remember anything really bad standing out.

I think she may have bashed some people by name a little bit but nothing comes to mind. She comes across as a very outspoken person who just says whatever she thinks.

Back