Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies

Again, means nothing you pathetic fucking racist little boy. You can stalk me all you want like some pathetic little racist. Your own words incriminate you.
Wow man, I was not stalking you at all, was even giving you a compliment about the information you provided. Sorry you feel compelled to be so harsh. Peace mang.

I fail to see the issue. Less tax dollars going to support some child that was likely never going to add any value to society and be a part of servicing the excess, who will only require others to exist to service their own existence.

This should be celebrated and endorsed and wished more women had abortions.

I think abortion should be legal until your kid is 18. puts a little fear in your kids, so they will listen better.

the shit you said was flat out fucking racist little dude.

PS I am a huge Carlin fan, I even watched his fucking bar show on FOX back on the day. I know he hates religion and thinks it is bullshit. It in no way contradicts my post.
Carlin was raised Catholic in a very strict household. You should know this. This is a question of Logos, not Ethnos! Stop imposing race on subjects where it does not belong - that is the definition of racism. You connected the word "hood rat" with meaning "blackness", not I. The article was not about all blacks, but about those living in NYC having abortions. We are not talking exceptions to the rule but the basic rule itself - people that have abortions tend not be religious, in case you did not notice. Most abortion having blacks living in NYC are not religious, they come from single households, they are poorly educated, they tend to live in poverty where the only options are to sell drugs, engage in criminal activity or hope to become the next Lebron James or Notorious B.I.G. - yes, even people of white poverty now a days tend to do the same things.

<Prem973>

Shame, I was trying to be cool to you and have a discussion about nuanced issues but you went all Aids Skrillex on me. Let me guess, voting for Liz Warren too? Yikes! Take a chill pill, bro!

No this is your fucking pathetic racism little guy.
1) You assume well they are black and if they mommies want an abortion and can't get it they are going to be criminals, you know, because they are black
^ do you know how blatantly fucking racist and pathetic you are? I would take giving any unborn black baby a chance of living over you
2) George Carlin's mom was in the abortion mill to get aborted and she had a religious change of heart and had George.....was George a criminal? Oh, wait he was white, right???? But there are plenty of stories just like this where black kids got a chance of life and were good people.
In fact, I would say most people of any race and any parent choices are good people who generally should be given the luxury to live.

Thank you for writing this. It allows me to make a very important point and I really hope you read it and respond. The guy you are responding to is not "racist" in my book. He's simply acknowledging the way the world is. The U.S. is a racist place where black people tend to be poorer and less educated (on average), and have more problems than other races. Acknowledging that does not mean that you think black people are inherently inferior or less competent human beings. It simply means that you understand that because of the way society is, the black women having abortions would likely be giving their child a very hard life if they didn't abort them. If the childern we are talking about were raised in an environment that a typical, upper-middle class person lives in, they would grow up to be just as successful as any person of any other race.

But that doesn't mean he's racist. Again he simply acknwoledges the way things are. To me, racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. He's not saying that in any way shape or form. It's like you're calling him racist for saying that the U.S. is racist. The U.S. is racist and there is a clear link between race and societal problems. That's just a reality.

I fail to see the issue. Less tax dollars going to support some child that was likely never going to add any value to society and be a part of servicing the excess, who will only require others to exist to service their own existence.

This should be celebrated and endorsed and wished more women had abortions.
Careful, Shinigami will call you a racist among other bad words or saying this. If you want a laugh, look at our convo. Homie went full Carl The Cuck.

This is the Evangelical Dilemma: would you rather a bunch of hood rat kids running around that are born from unprepared parents that are likely drug addicts, then get in trouble, breed more delinquent children, deal rugs on the streets, swallow up tax payer dollars in jail or on infinite welfare, have terrible lives and cause all of this crime; or, would you rather they are aborted? It would be best if they learned safe sex, or better yet, to not have sex and use that energy to better themselves in meaningful and productive ways, but seeing as that will not happen, its better to not have millions of kids running around with no parenting, horrible up bringing, and better to not have been brought in to this world they were never given a chance win to begin with. If rich successful people want to adopt them, I am game, but that won happen.

We live in scary times when people that have not earned the right to breed, would have been taken out by Darwinism in any other historical period, are not only allowed to breed but given incentive by way of state programs and welfare. The rich and smart people are then penalized to bring a child in to this world, financially and motivationally taxed for the dumb poor people that should not breed, and we have seen IQ's drop drastically all over the whole world in the past 100 years. It becomes more apparent and terrifying what the agenda is when these same governments then flood these already weakening countries with third world immigrants that have no skills and come from places these affluent western countries just bombed, destabilized and profoundly angered the citizenry of.....makes you realize how obvious the end game is, and it is not about prosperity and the pursuit of happiness for all.
I hope your dubs are not over this well thought out post.

Again, why the racial angle? Did they take poverty statistics as well?

If all these fetuses were being born I am sure there would be a "Look how many unwanted babies backs are having" thread.

The racial element did not have to be said. You are right. I could have just said that it's a poverty thing. It is a poverty thing. But there is a clear link between poverty and being black in America. That doesn't mean that being poor = being black. It just means there is a close relationship between the two. So why did I mention it? Because abortions are disproportionately affecting black people, and I think that matters. Do you get my point? Should I completely ignore the fact that blacks are affected more than other races? I guess I could have, but than people would say I was "racist" for failing to acknowledge that black babies are being aborted at a higher rate than other baby races. They'd say I was being insensitive to a serious problem that was hurting one community more than others.

Thank you for writing this. It allows me to make a very important point and I really hope you read it and respond. The guy you are responding to is not "racist" in my book. He's simply acknowledging the way the world is. The U.S. is a racist place where black people tend to be poorer and less educated (on average), and have more problems than other races. Acknowledging that does not mean that you think black people are inherently inferior or less competent human beings. It simply means that you understand that because of the way society is, the black women having abortions would likely be giving their child a very hard life if they didn't abort them. If the childern we are talking about were raised in an environment that a typical, upper-middle class person lives in, they would grow up to be just as successful as any person of any other race.

But that doesn't mean he's racist. Again he simply acknwoledges the way things are. To me, racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. He's not saying that in any way shape or form. It's like you're calling him racist for saying that the U.S. is racist. The U.S. is racist and there is a clear link between race and societal problems. That's just a reality.
Thank you, brother. I really appreciate this. To me it seems obvious and I take great offense to being called such, especially as I mentioned I have two children that are minorities and will grow up in a country where they will be forced to actually confront racism in a real and true way.

I tried my hardest to make the case we are not referring to all blacks, rich blacks, poor religious blacks, even poor atheistic blacks from a two parent household, but this is a question of ideology and income. I blatantly also stated if they were adopted by rich people (color irrelevant), it would be different.

I would up vote your comment but another snowflake yesterday flagged my other comment as hate speech rather than talk to me and a mod gave me dubs! <Lmaoo> The scary part is that when everyone is calling non racist people racist, when the racists actually come, no one will believe them as they cried wolf too often. For the father of two minority children and husband to a minority wife (which should buy default indicate I am no racist), I am worried the implications it will have on them. There is no doubt in my mind that white nationalism has grown so greatly because people are tired of being brow beaten with the racist smear again and again when they even voted for a black man to be their leader, and the result was they actually became racist and now are wanting bloody ethnostates!

Anyways, thanks for sticking up for me and mentioning the (which I hope is) obvious. I hope I would do the same for you. :)

I hope your dubs are not over this well thought out post.
Thanks brother, no they are not. I cracked a joke about Rogan and Callen yesterday and got it for that. I thought it was evident I was cracking a joke in Sherspeak, thought it was ridiculous but we live in sensitive times where outrage is a virtue. It does scare me that someone could take offense to what I just said and even consider it racism, when I went to great lengths to differentiate that it was not a race issue but once of poverty and ideology. All it takes is a mod seeing it as the person that flagged me saw it and into the void Ro-Jo Go-Jo's! <Eek2.0>

The racial element did not have to be said. You are right. I could have just said that it's a poverty thing. It is a poverty thing. But there is a clear link between poverty and being black in America. That doesn't mean that being poor = being black. It just means there is a close relationship between the two. So why did I mention it? Because abortions are disproportionately affecting black people, and I think that matters. Do you get my point? Should I completely ignore the fact that blacks are affected more than other races? I guess I could have, but than people would say I was "racist" for failing to acknowledge that black babies are being aborted at a higher rate than other baby races. They'd say I was being insensitive to a serious problem that was hurting one community more than others.
Bingo here!

And it is a shame we live in such sensitive times where we can not address the reasons at heart between being black and the link to poverty. It is the taboo sticker that has been slapped upon this subject that hurts blacks the most. If more looked at why Nigerian immigrants are more black than African American blacks and has e had so much more success, we could start making progress. It is not a race thing/'Ethnos', rather, it is one of 'Logos'. No one is bound by their genetic make up and anyone can succeed if they apply themselves and change their mentality.

Carlin was raised Catholic in a very strict household. You should know this. This is a question of Logos, not Ethnos! Stop imposing race on subjects where it does not belong - that is the definition of racism. You connected the word "hood rat" with meaning "blackness", not I. The article was not about all blacks, but about those living in NYC having abortions. We are not talking exceptions to the rule but the basic rule itself - people that have abortions tend not be religious, in case you did not notice. Most abortion having blacks living in NYC are not religious, they come from single households, they are poorly educated, they tend to live in poverty where the only options are to sell drugs, engage in criminal activity or hope to become the next Lebron James or Notorious B.I.G. - yes, even people of white poverty now a days tend to do the same things.

<Prem973>

Shame, I was trying to be cool to you and have a discussion about nuanced issues but you went all Aids Skrillex on me. Let me guess, voting for Liz Warren too? Yikes! Take a chill pill, bro!

AGAIN GEORGE CARLIN'S VIEW HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POST. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. GEORGE CARLIN IS A FAMOUS PERSON I KNEW OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD WHOSE MOM WAS ABOUT TO HAVE AN ABORTION AND CHANGED HER MIND AND HE GREW UP TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
PS THE FACT THAT IT WAS A RELIGIOUS CHANGE OF HEART DOES NOT AFFECT MY POST.
MY POST WAS ONLY ABOUT YOUR RACIST LITTLE POST THERE GUY.

All the other shit you are posting just means you are too fucking stupid to get the point, little racist

Thank you, brother. I really appreciate this. To me it seems obvious and I take great offense to being called such, especially as I mentioned I have two children that are minorities and will grow up in a country where they will be forced to actually confront racism in a real and true way.

I tried my hardest to make the case we are not referring to all blacks, rich blacks, poor religious blacks, even poor atheistic blacks from a two parent household, but this is a question of ideology and income. I blatantly also stated if they were adopted by rich people (color irrelevant), it would be different.

I would up vote your comment but another snowflake yesterday flagged my other comment as hate speech rather than talk to me and a mod gave me dubs! <Lmaoo> The scary part is that when everyone is calling non racist people racist, when the racists actually come, no one will believe them as they cried wolf too often. For the father of two minority children and husband to a minority wife (which should buy default indicate I am no racist), I am worried the implications it will have on them. There is no doubt in my mind that white nationalism has grown so greatly because people are tired of being brow beaten with the racist smear again and again when they even voted for a black man to be their leader, and the result was they actually became racist and now are wanting bloody ethnostates!

Anyways, thanks for sticking up for me and mentioning the (which I hope is) obvious. I hope I would do the same for you. :)

Thanks, man. The problem with calling the post you wrote racist is that it's a lose-lose situation for you when talking about the issue. If you acknowledge the element of race, you are racist. But if you don't acknowledge the element of race, you are also racist because you're ignoring that fact that one race is being impacted far more than another.

I remember reading an article once about how Pizza Hut won't deliver to certain neighborhoods after a certain hour at night. Guess what? Those neighborhoods happen to be predominantly black neighborhoods. So the article made the case that Pizza Hut was racist. The racial element becomes an issue when it supports the narrative they push, but you're racist when you bring up the racial element of an issue and it doesn't support the narrative they (meaning mostly liberal SJWs) want being told. That's why I hope the guy who got all pissed off about your post responds to mine. I'm curious what his opinion of it is.

AGAIN GEORGE CARLIN'S VIEW HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POST. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. GEORGE CARLIN IS A FAMOUS PERSON I KNEW OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD WHOSE MOM WAS ABOUT TO HAVE AN ABORTION AND CHANGED HER MIND AND HE GREW UP TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

All the other shit you are posting just means you are too fucking stupid to get the point, little racist

So Shinigami, I guess you're not going to respond to my post? You like to bitch and complain about people being racist, but when someone makes an argument you don't like, you can't respond, because you know your argument is bullshit. You simply don't like the fact that the world is racist and when someone points something out that's tied to that fact, you flip out and throw a tantrum, calling them racist. Your anger is totally misdirected.

Last edited:

19789999.jpg

Dude, you are truly acting unhinged, and for what it's worth, no one here agrees with you. Must be everyone is racist tho, huh? Cat jump on the cap lock key or spilled your Big Gulp too? You are saying more about yourself than my argument, which you clearly failed to interpret (or more scarily, willingly chose not to) and have gone full Gonzo on us here.

Carlin is relevant to this argument because he grew up in the city and in poverty, by his own admission is the exception to the rule and only because of the value system in which his mother imparted on him - classically religious value systems largely absent today, especially in the city and of any race. The fact his mother had a religious change of heart and a religious value system IS THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT! Logos>Ethnos. Ya know, Philosophy 101? Capeesh?

When people impose racism when there is none implied, then a society is in deep trouble. Me citing the Nigerian Immigrant success rates blows apart this figment of your imagination that I am implying racism. It is YOU that are being the 'little racist' by imposing racism when one talks of "hood rats" and "poverty". Maybe you think poverty and being a hood rat is inherently a black fixture, not me tho. It is your hysterically childish SJW hallucinatory mentality that benefits actual racists, not my nuance and ability to address facts, 'little racist'. I partly wonder if you are just trolling tho, as you create a thread about the unconstitutional hysterics of pronoun culture and then scream racism at this argument of Logos>Ethnos.....if so, kudos, troll went done!

<Oku04>

This is the Evangelical Dilemma:
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Evangelical literally means to preach (the gospel).

9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you:

Even if someone is a drug user, and thief, that doesn't mean they can't repent and believe in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Last edited:
19789999.jpg

Dude, you are truly acting unhinged, and for what it's worth, no one here agrees with you. Must be everyone is racist tho, huh? Cat jump on the cap lock key or spilled your Big Gulp too? You are saying more about yourself than my argument, which you clearly failed to interpret (or more scarily, willingly chose not to) and have gone full Gonzo on us here.

Carlin is relevant to this argument because he grew up in the city and in poverty, by his own admission is the exception to the rule and only because of the value system in which his mother imparted on him - classically religious value systems largely absent today, especially in the city and of any race. The fact his mother had a religious change of heart and a religious value system IS THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT! Logos>Ethnos. Ya know, Philosophy 101? Capeesh?

When people impose racism when there is none implied, then a society is in deep trouble. Me citing the Nigerian Immigrant success rates blows apart this figment of your imagination that I am implying racism. It is YOU that are being the 'little racist' by imposing racism when one talks of "hood rats" and "poverty". Maybe you think poverty and being a hood rat is inherently a black fixture, not me tho. It is your hysterically childish SJW hallucinatory mentality that benefits actual racists, not my nuance and ability to address facts, 'little racist'. I partly wonder if you are just trolling tho, as you create a thread about the unconstitutional hysterics of pronoun culture and then scream racism at this argument of Logos>Ethnos.....if so, kudos, troll went done!

<Oku04>

Shinigami knows he has no argument in this debate, which is why he can only bark at you, but can't prove you wrong. He's just mad and taking it out on the messenger. Don't worry about his dumb ass.

I don't understand stand why my fellow minorities are having such a hard time realizing this, they cannot see the forest for the tree's. I'm a minority and I know the two Parties never switched, Democrats are psycho's, and they are the party of the kkk.

#Trump2020

Back