Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies

Last year some states were trying to legalize abortion up to 1 second before birth for "mental health". I don't follow it closely so I don't know if any of those laws passed. But it's clear that the vast majority of abortions are done for convenience only.
I honestly was surprised that 28 weeks is the general cutoff point(depending on state). That seems way too late to me.

liberals outright celebrate cutting a child into pieces just a few minutes before it’s born.

they are that sick in the head.!They’ve been corrupted by evil.
Yes it’s bizarre how the left celebrate murdering unborn innocent black children, but if some white cop happens to shoot some douchebag violent criminal and that criminal happens to be black they’re ready to burn down cities.

{<shrug}
What are you even talking about? Talk about a gross mischaracterization.

600,000 African American babies are born per year. 50% of African American pregnancies are aborted. That means that 600,000 African American babies are aborted every year.
That's not correct. From the 2015 CDC report:

"Non-Hispanic white women had the lowest abortion rate (6.8 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (111 abortions per 1,000 live births) and non-Hispanic black women had the highest abortion rate (25.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (390 abortions per 1,000 live births). Data for 2015 also are reported separately by race and by ethnicity (Tables 13 and 14)."
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/ss/ss6713a1.htm

Meaning that in 1390 pregnancies 390 are aborted, which results in 28% for non-hispanic blacks. That's still high though. Even if there was some promise in the report and abortions had fallen by almost 30% from 2007-2015.

"Among the 20 areas that reported by race/ethnicity for 2007, 2010, 2011, 2014, and 2015, abortion rates decreased substantially for the three largest race/ethnicity groups: for non-Hispanic white women, the abortion rate decreased 30% (from 9.4 abortions per 1,000 women in 2007 to 6.6 in 2015), for non-Hispanic black women it decreased 29% (from 36.5 abortions per 1,000 women in 2007 to 25.8 in 2015), and for Hispanic women it decreased 45% (from 21.0 abortions per 1,000 women in 2007 to 11.6 in 2015)."

African American children have a 50% chance of not being aborted by their parents. Then, if they're lucky enough to survive the pregnancy, they have a 67% chance of being abandoned by one of their parents. That's a rough start to life.

That means that only 16% of African American babies aren't "aborted" or abandoned by their parents. With numbers like that, I don't think any problems in the African American community (crime, education, etc) can be solved with policy and funding.

Even though you suck at math that is very troubling for the black community if any of that is even remotely accurate

I wonder how people interpret this fact. Probably something to do with not having enough money for them programs.
I interpret it as saving money in the long run that can then be used for them programs.

It's just surprising. I mean, MORE abortions than births? And the fact that black women abort their babies at rates much higher than any other race does.

not for nothing but the article states that data may not be accurate due to the survey being voluntary.

Yeah, man. Abortions are the most cost efficient and effective way to slow the spreading of the poor.

How am I the only conservative who sees the ingenious of it?

I think it would read better.....to slow the spreading of those who don’t use contraception or practice safe sex

This is the Evangelical Dilemma: would you rather a bunch of hood rat kids running around that are born from unprepared parents that are likely drug addicts, then get in trouble, breed more delinquent children, deal rugs on the streets, swallow up tax payer dollars in jail or on infinite welfare, have terrible lives and cause all of this crime; or, would you rather they are aborted? It would be best if they learned safe sex, or better yet, to not have sex and use that energy to better themselves in meaningful and productive ways, but seeing as that will not happen, its better to not have millions of kids running around with no parenting, horrible up bringing, and better to not have been brought in to this world they were never given a chance win to begin with. If rich successful people want to adopt them, I am game, but that won happen.

We live in scary times when people that have not earned the right to breed, would have been taken out by Darwinism in any other historical period, are not only allowed to breed but given incentive by way of state programs and welfare. The rich and smart people are then penalized to bring a child in to this world, financially and motivationally taxed for the dumb poor people that should not breed, and we have seen IQ's drop drastically all over the whole world in the past 100 years. It becomes more apparent and terrifying what the agenda is when these same governments then flood these already weakening countries with third world immigrants that have no skills and come from places these affluent western countries just bombed, destabilized and profoundly angered the citizenry of.....makes you realize how obvious the end game is, and it is not about prosperity and the pursuit of happiness for all.

This is the Evangelical Dilemma: would you rather a bunch of hood rat kids running around that are born from unprepared parents that are likely drug addicts, then get in trouble, breed more delinquent children, deal rugs on the streets, swallow up tax payer dollars in jail or on infinite welfare, have terrible lives and cause all of this crime; or, would you rather they are aborted? It would be best if they learned safe sex, or better yet, to not have sex and use that energy to better themselves in meaningful and productive ways, but seeing as that will not happen, its better to not have millions of kids running around with no parenting, horrible up bringing, and better to not have been brought in to this world they were never given a chance win to begin with. If rich successful people want to adopt them, I am game, but that won happen.

We live in scary times when people that have not earned the right to breed, would have been taken out by Darwinism in any other historical period, are not only allowed to breed but given incentive by way of state programs and welfare. The rich and smart people are then penalized to bring a child in to this world, financially and motivationally taxed for the dumb poor people that should not breed, and we have seen IQ's drop drastically all over the whole world in the past 100 years. It becomes more apparent and terrifying what the agenda is when these same governments then flood these already weakening countries with third world immigrants that have no skills and come from places these affluent western countries just bombed, destabilized and profoundly angered the citizenry of.....makes you realize how obvious the end game is, and it is not about prosperity and the pursuit of happiness for all.

Damn. You nailed it with this post. I definitely could not have said it better myself.

Damn. You nailed it with this post. I definitely could not have said it better myself.
Thanks, homie! Id give you an up vote but some snowflake got offended that I fracked a joke about Rogan yesterday, reported me and got me dubz so my privileges are taken away :sniper:

It is an interesting dilemma tho this study and I think even your most staunch Evangelicals have to see the issue here. Would they rather have their money taken to fund welfare, jail, have these kids grow up to possibly rape them, steal from them, murder them, corrupt their children and sell them drugs, totally erode their values and reject Christ and not go to heaven (according to them) and keep procreating, or would they rather have them not be born and go straight to heaven (they believe babies are pure and innocent and go to heaven). It reminds me of how I had a SUPER Christian friend that was so againbst abortion, but he got drunk one time and lost his virginity to a fat chick at as party - it did not take long for him to change his private view on the matter and beg the heifer to abort<Lmaoo>

It's definitely not news that black people have sex irresponsibly. Even when the kids are born, there's no father around 67% of the time.
I have hard time imagining being so dumb that you repeatedly raw dog partners without even receiving proof they're on birth control. We're not even getting into STD risk.
I'm pretty sure they already receive adequate sex education in NY. I don't see a solution, you can't fix stupid.

would you rather a bunch of hood rat kids running around that are born from unprepared parents that are likely drug addicts, then get in trouble, breed more delinquent children, deal rugs on the streets, swallow up tax payer dollars in jail or on infinite welfare, have terrible lives and cause all of this crime; or, would you rather they are aborted? .

No this is your fucking pathetic racism little guy.
1) You assume well they are black and if they mommies want an abortion and can't get it they are going to be criminals, you know, because they are black
^ do you know how blatantly fucking racist and pathetic you are? I would take giving any unborn black baby a chance of living over you
2) George Carlin's mom was in the abortion mill to get aborted and she had a religious change of heart and had George.....was George a criminal? Oh, wait he was white, right???? But there are plenty of stories just like this where black kids got a chance of life and were good people.
In fact, I would say most people of any race and any parent choices are good people who generally should be given the luxury to live.

1) You assume well they are black and if they mommies want an abortion and can't get it they are going to be criminals, you know, because they are black
^ do you know how blatantly fucking racist and pathetic you are? I would take giving any unborn black baby a chance of living over you
2) George Carlin's mom was in the abortion mill to get aborted and she had a religious change of heart and had George.....was George a criminal? Oh, wait he was white, right???? But there are plenty of stories just like this where black kids got a chance of life and were good people.
In fact, I would say most people of any race and any parent choices are good people who generally should be given the luxury to live.
Oh my word, bro! Helax! Not racist at all, even made the point "if they were raised by rich people I would be alright with that'. I am speaking to the mind of the average Bible Belt Evangelical too, the crux in their mentality of 'no abortion ever' and having issues with a city poverty's fruits, not talking about how I feel or think at all SMH!

George's Carlin Mom was SUPER, SUPER religious btw, she did not even watch his comedy until a nun said his jokes and foul language was used wittily for a great purpose. And even then, Carlin struggled mightily with abuse issues his entire life and admits he would have died long ago had it not been for comedy saving him. For every success story we hear of, there are millions we do not hear of (ie. exception to the rule). This is not an abortion or race issue at all, lots of poor people raise great kids and lots of rich people have abortions: I am addressing the probability that poor kids brought up in the city to low income houses with no family values will have a lesser chance at success than poor bible thumpers or an affluent parent(s).

I figured I would add this here in the event you were unfamiliar with Carlin, who was born in to a two couple household, and as a said, a very religious one:

In for future reference, careful throwing around racist accusations. That is a powerful word and should be reserved for people that actually feel the melanin content in their skin gives them superiority, not the father of two minority children. Nothing I said is pulled out of my arse and all supported by studies and evidence: the majority of inner city blacks do not come from affluence, the majority are not brought up in religious/structured households, the majority come from parents that likely came from single parent households and lacked successful family making skills, and the majority do not have a shot before they even exit the womb. It is not a race thing, as more religious cultures like Nigeria outperform white Americans in America. City also can play a part in developing one's character, and I think the difference between Evander and Tyson illustrate this well: both raised by single black mothers, but one was brought up with structure and discipline own the country and one was left to his own devices: the fruits of this can be demonstrated in their fighting careers, where as Tyson packed it up when things got tough and bit down on an ear, while Holyfield bit down on his mouth piece and went to work, credited his mama with instilling a hardworking/never say die value system, and this all despite the fact that Mike was likely much more talented.

It's just surprising. I mean, MORE abortions than births? And the fact that black women abort their babies at rates much higher than any other race does.

Again, why the racial angle? Did they take poverty statistics as well?

If all these fetuses were being born I am sure there would be a "Look how many unwanted babies backs are having" thread.

In for future reference, careful throwing around racist accusations. .

the shit you said was flat out fucking racist little dude.

PS I am a huge Carlin fan, I even watched his fucking bar show on FOX back on the day. I know he hates religion and thinks it is bullshit. It in no way contradicts my post.

Oh my word, bro! Helax! Not racist at all, even made the point "if they were raised by rich people I would be alright with that'. I am speaking to the mind of the average Bible Belt Evangelical too, the crux in their mentality of 'no abortion ever' and having issues with a city poverty's fruits, not talking about how I feel or think at all SMH!

George's Carlin Mom was SUPER, SUPER religious btw, she did not even watch his comedy until a nun said his jokes and foul language was used wittily for a great purpose. And even then, Carlin struggled mightily with abuse issues his entire life and admits he would have died long ago had it not been for comedy saving him. For every success story we hear of, there are millions we do not hear of (ie. exception to the rule). This is not an abortion or race issue at all, lots of poor people raise great kids and lots of rich people have abortions: I am addressing the probability that poor kids brought up in the city to low income houses with no family values will have a lesser chance at success than poor bible thumpers or an affluent parent(s).

Again, means nothing you pathetic fucking racist little boy. You can stalk me all you want like some pathetic little racist. Your own words incriminate you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back