Insane dream last night featuring av girl

Eiffel-sixtyFight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember I was in some prison yard and I was the only white guy. I didn't know if I was a prison officer or an inmate. For some reason I couldn't look down to see which uniform I had on to find out.

A whistle blew and the prison officers all walked towards the door, I followed suit and no one said anything.

Then one kindly invited me to their post work krav maga training which I excepted.

For some reason I head butted this tiny blonde female as hard as I could (this part of dream was shockingly graphic even for a dream). I felt bad but I thought anything went in krav maga and I blamed them for partnering me up with her.

I then located my my car outside which to my suprise was some impressive looking sports car. I drove about for ages just to make the most this flash car.

I pulled over at random and there was some big building next to me with its door open. I venture inside and explore about (still wearing bloodied prison officer uniform). No one said anything and I go upstairs and start wondering down corridors.

Some security guard stopped me and explained I could not go any further down the corridor unless I was silent. Turns out the rooms ahead were some BBC type recording/interview studio. We walk together to the last door and I recognise a voice.

It's only the girl from my av (Cheryl cole) being interviewed live on air and sat ten foot away.

The security guard was really nice to allow me to get this close and listen in. Not to mention not booting me out the building as soon as he saw me. But I'm now thinking this is the only chance I'll have to meet her and he's probably not gonna allow me stand here all day.

I then have all these thoughts about should u just push psst the security guard and run up and say hello & and maybe hug her? One shot and my mates will also think I'm a legend for making a twat of myself during a live interview.
Then I thought I'd get this poor security guard fired for sure given the fact he was nice enough to even let me get within ten foot of her.

I then wake up before anything else could happen.

I took a screenshot of the dream at least anyway.

tumblr_lwk54mxdGY1qzhx9yo1_500.jpg

I remember I was in some prison yard and I was the only white guy. I didn't know if I was a prison officer or an inmate. For some reason I couldn't look down to see which uniform I had on to find out.

A whistle blew and the prison officers all walked towards the door, I followed suit and no one said anything.

Then one kindly invited me to their post work krav maga training which I excepted.

For some reason I head butted this tiny blonde female as hard as I could (this part of dream was shockingly graphic even for a dream). I felt bad but I thought anything went in krav maga and I blamed them for partnering me up with her.

I then located my my car outside which to my suprise was some impressive looking sports car. I drove about for ages just to make the most this flash car.

I pulled over at random and there was some big building next to me with its door open. I venture inside and explore about (still wearing bloodied prison officer uniform). No one said anything and I go upstairs and start wondering down corridors.

Some security guard stopped me and explained I could not go any further down the corridor unless I was silent. Turns out the rooms ahead were some BBC type recording/interview studio. We walk together to the last door and I recognise a voice.

It's only the girl from my av (Cheryl cole) being interviewed live on air and sat ten foot away.

The security guard was really nice to allow me to get this close and listen in. Not to mention not booting me out the building as soon as he saw me. But I'm now thinking this is the only chance I'll have to meet her and he's probably not gonna allow me stand here all day.

I then have all these thoughts about should u just push psst the security guard and run up and say hello & and maybe hug her? One shot and my mates will also think I'm a legend for making a twat of myself during a live interview.
Then I thought I'd get this poor security guard fired for sure given the fact he was nice enough to even let me get within ten foot of her.

I then wake up before anything else could happen.

I took a screenshot of the dream at least anyway.

View attachment 812468
So you didn’t get to see her giant rose ass tattoo, that’s a shame

*chav. girl
cheryl-cole-serious-fu5jdt.gif

I had a dream last night I had loads of diamond jewellery. Apart from it being my birthstone and my engagement ring I don't even like diamonds. IT seemed to go on forever with different rings and various appurtenances.

Back