Input or something that is a reoccuring problem

I see my assumption was wrong then :D

There's never an alternative for a poor diet, man.

I give good advice I like to feel, I just suck at taking the same train of thought about myself.
I think because I know what I could do its just there in my mind

shame i cant spell triangle tho.....

or see the edit button :icon_chee

Stop pointing out my flaws!!! lol dont make me go internet warrior on ur @ss :p

Well I have Colitis and was put into a hospital last month with acute pancreatits so I'm used to losing everything I've gained and having to work my way back. You just have to remain positive through your injuries and problems

I just read the first post and it described multiple different illnesses affecting him at the same time. That could mean a significant immune system breakdown during that period of time.

That could be from any one or more of: mental stress, physical stress (overworking first time back), lack of proper diet, crazy change in diet, lack of sleep.... and more!

I know from experience that any one of these will trigger a screwed up immune system... the immune system is a finicky thing...

I'm the same way, Ian. It's incredibly frustrating to start to see progress, but then suddenly get a cold, or a couple ulcers, and then having to back off, and then the cycle repeating itself the next time you start to see gains again. Wish I had the answer....

One thing that does help as far as the ulcers go, at least, is to try to keep your diet as alakline as possible. Also, Lysine is good for ulcers and cold sores. And it's cheap.

I'm the same way, Ian. It's incredibly frustrating to start to see progress, but then suddenly get a cold, or a couple ulcers, and then having to back off, and then the cycle repeating itself the next time you start to see gains again. Wish I had the answer....

One thing that does help as far as the ulcers go, at least, is to try to keep your diet as alakline as possible. Also, Lysine is good for ulcers and cold sores. And it's cheap.

I think because I've been lazy as well, I don't feel like I've earned the right to eat as much as I want.......:redface:

I'm like a women.

Unfortunately when I'm training a lot the excess calories go up and I end up putting on 'quite' a bit of excess weigh

Perfect way to increase fat calories:

pies.jpg

Back