Satoshi Ishii vs. William 'The King' Penn 7 - 4 - 0

Chris 'Huggy Bear' Barnett 13 - 1 - 0 vs Oli 'The Spartan' Thompson 14 - 8 - 0
Main event

Fernando 'Santo Forte' Rodrigues 8 - 1 - 0 vs Yosef Ali Mohammad 5 - 1 - 0
Co main event

kiuma Kunioku 34 - 26 - 9 vs Yuta Kaneko 7 - 0 - 2

Justin Willis 2-1 vs Rizvan Kuniev 3 - 1 - 1

Last edited:
Curious about huggy bear and I still think Ishii could do some damage in the UFC, people seemed about Mondragon but he's more looks than substance

Hope Kunioku can pick up some wins to end his career, one of the overlooked guys from early Pancrase.
Solid card overall, Huggy Bear shouldn't have much trouble with Oli and Santo Forte vs Yosef should be a good scrap.

I always dig these IGF cards. I still think Ishii would be a force at 205, so hopefully we see him drop if he gets signed by one of the big league promotions.

It appears that the Mondragon fight might be a wrestling one! Nothing confirmed yet

War Huggy Bear, he is a seriously talented dude and if he could drop the weight I think he could be a serious prospect. Still fun to see a guy that fat put a beat down on people though.

HUggy bear wins this easily. and he wins the tourney also. He'll probably go to bellator if he wins this tourney. He destroy oli thompson in the first round.

HUggy bear wins this easily. and he wins the tourney also. He'll probably go to bellator if he wins this tourney. He destroy oli thompson in the first round.

I'm actually picking Yosef Ali Mohammad to win it all, wouldn't be surprised to see Huggy Bear take it though. Whoever wins it will definitely cement themselves as one of the top prospects outside of the major promotions.

Oli is from round my way and I always root for him but I just don't see how he wins this.

He was signed with Bellator for a while but pulled out of multiple fights with them so they just let him go. If he somehow made it back to 265 though I would love to see him in Bellator.

He cant make the 265 limit thats why he is still fighting in Asia.

He was signed with Bellator for a while but pulled out of multiple fights with them so they just let him go. If he somehow made it back to 265 though I would love to see him in Bellator.

I am sure you know but he was pulling out because he cant make 265. Thats why he had to go to Asia to make money.

Back