Injured shoulder workouts

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by scordes11, Sep 16, 2010.

1. scordes11

scordes11 White Belt

My shoulder is currently injured, getting it checked out over the weekend but I still want to workout.
    Just wondering what exercises I should be doing for my legs and how many days I can do them..
    I was assuming a lot of squats and lunges and other leg exercises. I was also thinking I could do them heavy atleast 3 days a week because I'll have a good amount of recovery since my body doesnt have to recover any other body parts.
    Just looking for some feed back and some suggestions on exercises and maybe a basic guideline..

2. Merrill

Merrill Purple Belt

Jim Wendler messed up his shoulder back in July and has details in his log that should help you. Scroll down and start reading on 7/26/2010. His log has some funny shit posted too.

EliteFTS - Superior Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers