Injured neck/Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meniscus Disc

White Belt
Reaction score
I injured my neck rolling at practice. Just looking for any oppinions on what kind of injury it might be?

I didn't feel the injury happen, I felt great after practice. About 6 hours later my neck started to tighten up. My upper neck on the left side started swelling, right at the jaw line. By the next day I was completly imobile, layed up for 3 days, I could barely move. After one day the mass got really hard, and slightly larger. There was no bruising. I never felt the injury happen, I actally felt great after practice.

Here is a photo, the swelling got a little bit worse then this. I'm not to worried about it just wondering what it might be. My guess is Muscle damage either crushed or torn, hair line jaw fracture maybe? any oppinion would be great

jim_neck.jpg

go to the ER or your GP and stop asking shertards! Jeez that looks awful!

From the stickies:

"Injury threads - if you are asking for diagnosis first fill out this questionaire: Have you gone to see a doctor? If not, do it. Are you following his advice? If not, do it. Can you do the exercise lighter without pain? if so, do it. if not, don't do the exercise. In short, don't do any exercise that causes sharp pain in your joints (not to be confused feeling the burn, which is muscular), and see a doctor about any inhibiting injury."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back