Initial idea was Belfort vs. Kennedy at UFC Brasilia, September 24th, but...

I wanna see Kennedy/Whittaker to see if he can pass the wrestler test.

I can already hear Kennedy crying about it!

Kennedy-Romero 2 is the fight to make, and Romero should take his sweet ass time getting off the stool again. #NoForGayJesus

Man, 185 is stacked. Who would have thought?

Kennedy vs Alvey
Lol no. Kennedy isn't coming back for a fight like that. And Alvey already has a fight booked against Kevin Casey next month. Dude is the new Cerrone.

Are you crazy, way better matchup now

I thought there was gonna be a Fight for the Troops event this year. You'd have expected Tim Kennedy on that. Liz Carmouche is another fighter who's been out a while and could return on the Troops card.

Ohhhhh
Please keep Kennedy in the Brasília card, Dana. Pleeeeeeease.
I wanna root against him live.

Mousasi sure is a much better match up for Vitor, and a bigger name as well.... also, Kennedy has been calling Vitor a cheater for so long he doesn´t deserve to make a name out of Vitor (Kennedy would probably make an ugly ass fight and try to take Vitor down and gnp him till he quit).... Vitor vs Mousasi can be one of those fights where both guys won´t engage much, but the easiest way for Mousasi to win would be to take the fight to the ground and gnp Vitor who has always had problems with that kind of approach... although Mousasi isn´t a pressure fighter (to force Vitor to gas himself out), he has excellent stand up and would probably start by using his boxing until he found an opening for his takedowns, I little bit different than Jacare´s approach against Vitor which was clearly to get the fight to the ground as fast as he could. I guess Mousasi has a better chance at taking this if he takes it to the ground, and if the fight stays too long on the feet, Vitor´s gonna find that opening.

So Mousasi vs. Kennedy once Vitor pulls out?

Back