Info on status of Ralek, Rener, or Ryron Gracie

Met Rener one time at Relson's. He talks at about a 100 mph.

Oh really!?

As in he is just so excited to about the subject at hand, or he is just a speed talker (not sure if that even makes sense to anyone but me...but hey...will see:icon_chee)

didn't want to start a new thread for this, but unless I heard wrong listening to sherdog radio today Ralek is fighting in dream in place of cacareco.

didn't want to start a new thread for this, but unless I heard wrong listening to sherdog radio today Ralek is fighting in dream in place of cacareco.

ralek was suppose to grapple cro cop (I know everyone knew/knows that by now)

but i think ralek is the only one who's fighting MMA, i think rener and ryron are just teaching at the academy.

Of course, i base this on no real evidence other than what (which of course means nothing here since this whole thread is speculation)

^
No reason to say that. First of all, Rorion imported Gracie JJ to the US and started the UFC. How is that "all talk"? That's a helluva lot more than you or most people will ever accomplish.

Secondly, I think most people respect those 3 boys.

Yeah, Ralek will be fighting in place of Cacareco, short notice, against some Russian guy who I've never heard of. It's confirmed on MMAweekly.

Props to him for taking a fight on short notice when he was planning on just a grappling match.

Barral is vicious.

Yeah, scared me a little on Sunday. I hear a couple guys sit down right behind me so I kind of just turn around to look...and it's Romulo. I was like, "holy shit," but he looks kind of like a sleepy teddy bear. I was taking some pix so I turned around and framed him up, he kind of stopped what he was doing and looked right at me. I snapped the pic, kind of laughed, and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled, gave me a thumbs up, and went back to eating his acai. I was lucky to snap it when I did because right after that all the GB guys started calling him over (this was right before the finals started) so he got up and went to hang with his "boys."

Wow...we just totally hijacked this thread.

Back