INFLEXIBLE toes; who has them?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by BeRGLeZ, May 27, 2009.

1. BeRGLeZ Ramenbowl

I do. Damnit, just popped my big toe because it doesn't bend upwards like most peoples. I don't have that ultra hooking ability with my toes (the kind that can essentially serve as FEET from day one) that some people seem to have, my feet are fat, stubby hobbit like things.
    My toes are constantly cracking and popping because they refuse to generously give way to mats and other hard objects.
    I should take a photo of this disgusting manifestation that my toe has taken upon, it's fatness is literally impeding on the adjacent toe such that I almost have Simpsons feet.

2. DropBows The "Original"

I have a problem where one of my toes might lock up, and it cramps up my entire foot real bad.

It's a horrible feeling too because the toe is locked straight out, and it's stuck there and it runs through the sole of the foot and locks it out further!

Oh the agony!

3. dza76wutang Black Belt

I've got an even weirder one, two of my toes, no matter what I do, split the skin under the last "knuckle", on the bottom of my foot.

There is no rhyme or reason why it does that. I have no idea why it does that on those 2 toes. I just pack the split w/ Neosporin after I shower post-practice.

4. 10thpjj Green Belt

i have the big toe stubborn-ness lol! i found that foam rolling the lower leg muscles helped a little, but they still pop a lot :(

5. thecreator Blue Belt

Is the skin very dry?

Or is it kind of moist and stinky? It could be a fungal infection.

6. thecreator Blue Belt

Yeah, post a pic. Were they always inflexible? or did they become that way after injuries? Perhaps you have Elephantiasis, lol.

7. Bathwater Let me clean you with my love

Maybe he just has too much cartilage. I used to know someone who had too much in his thumbs and he couldn't move them. When he made a fist it looked like he was giving a thumbs up. It was pretty weird.

8. Mattyno Guest

its from too much moisture collecting in your feet. A lot of people get them, ironically from sleeping in socks. let the cracks heal up then try using powder.

9. Weeble Orange Belt

Post pictures of your nasty/weird feet. I start.

[​IMG]

10. dza76wutang Black Belt

I sleep barefoot, and there's no odd skin texture on either of the 2 toes. It's not varying toes, it's the same 2 chronically.

I'll try what you guys are telling me though, I'd love to nip it in the bud.

11. copete Orange Belt

my toes are to flexible.. seriously my longest toe is as long as my pink finger... i dont have big feet i have long toes... they bend every direction, though it slightly hurts. they do what they want, but i have mad hip control with the toes acting as fingers