Inexpensive Gis?

John L Sullivan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Might start training in the gi soon, after a long time doing no gi.

Anybody have any recommendations on some inexpensive gis? Thanks.

fuji, padilla & sons, gameness pearl is about $100,, check out the review section for pics.

I'll be picking up a Padilla and Songs single soon, I've heard they're pretty light and durable Gis.

won't be dissapointed in the quality. I havent tried the single yet but the one I do have is pure sexyness.

~Foz

A padilla and sons is great, ouano makes a great gi as well.

Foz which one do you currently have? The Gold weave?

Fuji is always a sure bet. HCK is cheap but imo not a great gi, Padilla and sons is good too but more of a judo cut so you gotta get a good shrink in

I'll second the ouano, nice fit, looks very sleek, and i love their pants,way better than the other 4 pairs(mizuno, and some other old as ones) of gi pants i have

I have the Padilla and Sons Gold Weave as well and it is awesome.

Everyone at my gym with their $150 Atama Gi's keep asking me about mine and want to know where they can get one.

I've heard great things about all the gi's people have mentioned here. But at GroundAndPound.com right now, they're selling the Gamness Pearl or the Oauano for $90, when Budovideos has them for $110. Both of which seem to be great gis for the summer months. I have the Pearl and really like it. I got the Ouano too, but it's too damn big. (Shameless plug...if you think you're an Ouano A4, PM me and i'll give you a great deal on mine).:redface:

I've heard great things about all the gi's people have mentioned here. But at GroundAndPound.com right now, they're selling the Gamness Pearl or the Oauano for $90, when Budovideos has them for $110. Both of which seem to be great gis for the summer months. I have the Pearl and really like it. I got the Ouano too, but it's too damn big. (Shameless plug...if you think you're an Ouano A4, PM me and i'll give you a great deal on mine).:redface:

nice find on the site. i would of gotten the gameness pearl if it was glad. either way, cheaper then budos. i used to have one (roommates girl friend accidently dried it :icon_sad:). also the oauno if it was black also.

keiko raca is actually 114. if u want cheap gi then judo gi w/ pants for 40 on budos. works the same way.

Padilla & Sons Golden Weave. Awesome quality @ $80, can't go wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back