Indonesia adds 16 Gold medals to the Asian Games in a sport only they practice

2arctanx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So the Asian Games is also known as the "Olympics" of Asia. It has all the olympic sport but a few more weird "sports" like Jetski and Bridge. It takes place every 4 years just like the Olympics. And since its an Asian event its corrupt as HELL. Anyways this year it takes place in Jakarta Indonesia and the little Jakartians have added their own sport called Pancake Silat some weird BS martial arts with very specific rules and they added 16 categories for them to take gold medals. In comparison Freestyle wrestling and Greco Roman only have 6 weight classes each. I would call this move pathetic but who's listening...

mg]

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Indonesians routinely move the goalposts to suit themselves. And any sense of shame this would normally bring most other nationalities is replaced by a sense of entitlement.

Edit: intended to say Indonesians in any position of power.

Meh - a group Thai MT practioners will fuck that guy up and rape him of his 16 medals.

every 5kgs has a weight class and the weighclasses are so empty that you have people losing one match and winning bronze.

So the Asian Games is also known as the "Olympics" of Asia. It has all the olympic sport but a few more weird "sports" like Jetski and Bridge. It takes place every 4 years just like the Olympics. And since its an Asian event its corrupt as HELL. Anyways this year it takes place in Jakarta Indonesia and the little Jakartians have added their own sport called Pancake Silat some weird BS martial arts with very specific rules and they added 16 categories for them to take gold medals. In comparison Freestyle wrestling and Greco Roman only have 6 weight classes each. I would call this move pathetic but who's listening...

mg]

It's a more practiced Martial Art than Karate in Asia. Yes these Asian games are corrupt. But you sound idiotic.

It's a more practiced Martial Art than Karate in Asia. Yes these Asian games are corrupt. But you sound idiotic.

is that why the weight classes are so empty? besides indonesia, malaysia and vietnam who practices it please tell me?

ML7E4Ve.png

look at all the nations competing...the tournament starts in quarter finals <Lmaoo>

Kinda like claiming you're world champions of a sport no one gives a fuck about...... {<hhh]

"If Jiu-jitsu was easy it would be called Silat." -Kenny Florian

Back