Law Indiana Man Facing Six Months in Jail For Assaulting Baby Killer... Right Outside the Courtroom

police should have been like - wow, prisoner fell down some steps.

Old UK copper's joke,

"Constable, my client sustained a broken nose, a concussion, several missing teeth and four cracked ribs. Could you explain his injuries to the court?"

"He fell down a flight of stairs, sir".

"Constable, you arrested my client in a bungalow!"

"Stairs were provided, sir";)

The cops should have taken a few minutes to tie his shoe before intervening. Safety first boys.

20 years for killing an infant. Makes sense.

I was about to post this myself

Here is another video that gives you full details as to what Doucette did to Gary's son. Gary even managed to get off scottfree and didn't serve a single day in jail. Hopefully the same thing happens to this individual who punched the killer of his baby

This may sound wrong but I wish this happened to the two individuals who sexually abused me growing up

We needed Mario Yamasaki on this one.
I was thinking the version of Dan Miragliotta that reffed the Carwin/Mir fight

They were in a no-win situation...cameras being present, if there were any "delays" in response they'd be getting sued.
Only way is to "trip" and fall. Plausible deniability

Ugh, a baby killer is the lowest of the low and I'd never defend him. But there needs to be examples set. You can't go assaulting people in a court of law, even when it's bottom of the barrel scum like this guy. It sucks all around and I can totally see myself in the same situation not giving a fuck about any law and just wanting to get at the guy who killed my child.

Give him the keys to the city

Where's the go fund me?

When court doesnt deliver justice, then the streets should.

You see, we have this system of laws that determines punishment for law breakers.

If guilty without a doubt, the only suitable punishment for some is slow painful death...

Some may not agree, but you'll NEVER change my mind of that.

Does this mean you don't see the U.S. Constitution as infallible?

I like they didn’t charge him for hitting the BAN(think about it).

Like…. “nah baby killer, you no longer have civil rights ergo you can NOT be a victim.”

“but for you… you offended the sanctity of this courthouse. Takes these lumps!”

Back