India Bans TikTok, Dozens of Other Chinese Apps Following Border Clash

Not sure why anyone would even use these China apps, don't trust a single one of them to be anything other than some kind of data mining endeavor for the CCP. The funniest one to me are the face ones that make you look older or the opposite gender. Maybe I'm paranoid but to me its an obvious attempt to collect data for facial recognition software and people are giving it for free in exchange for an edited photo they'll look at once and never again.

Not sure why anyone would even use these China apps, don't trust a single one of them to be anything other than some kind of data mining endeavor for the CCP. The funniest one to me are the face ones that make you look older or the opposite gender. Maybe I'm paranoid but to me its an obvious attempt to collect data for facial recognition software and people are giving it for free in exchange for an edited photo they'll look at once and never again.
/Thread

Is this the end of indian joker? Can't be...

tenor.gif

How else will Becky let everyone know what weird and quirky things are happening in her life though?

Let's wait till they ruin a couple more of Trumps rallies first

This. I won't even visit a Chinese site. I'm worried about spy ware and the such. It's stupid that people so willingly are helping Nazi China.
BTW you see where they are doing forced birth control on the Uigyrs?

Its already waay past the time to do that,ease said then done but necessary.
Its a hard problem to boycott anything CCP these days.
The app issue is kinda ease,i just don’t use any.
But i was looking at electronics and house utensils.
Its very hard to find anything that is not made there.

Don't ask me how I know, but TikTok is full of Indians.

I always heard tik tok was for pedophiles. I've never been on the website

I've only ever seen this video of tik tok and theres definitely sone pedo shit going on imo

The CCP fucking up so bad right now and I love it. If they push India into the US alliance this will be one of the biggest geopolitical shifts we've ever seen. The US/India/Japan/South Korea alone is enough to contain China EASILY (multiple front war, high tech military, numbers). China is being aggressive at the absolute worst time and it's great for us. At a time when the US is whimpering, China continues to isolate themselves politically. Russia is beginnning to realize this as well. They will choose to deescalate things with the west rather than cozy more with China (way more to gain from working with the West than China buying their oil for cheap). The world is starting to close them out and I believe they are scared. Which is why you see these acts of aggression from China. They're a house of cards, and always will be.

Should've happened a long time ago.

China can't have it's cake and eat it too. You can't ban/bully companies like Google/Facebook to work on your terms and then bitch when other countries do the same. China should've been taught this lesson a while back and it's long overdue.

Modern global conflicts:
"No more silly video app if you guys keep this up!"

Next China is going to retaliate by unfriending India on Facebook.

But don't our apps do the same thing? I mean, they are not the CCP, but it in the USA it is public companies like google and fb and they can give that information to the government or whoever.

But don't our apps do the same thing? I mean, they are not the CCP, but it in the USA it is public companies like google and fb and they can give that information to the government or whoever.
True but there's a more direct connection between these tech companies and the government in China.

There's a difference in that the American government isn't owning or having backdoor access to that data. Google/FB have privacy disclaimers, federal law enables anyone to contact these companies and get access to whatever data they have collected on themselves and, most importantly, the American government needs to subpeona those companies in order to get access to that data. I guarantee you none of that shit happens in China.

Back