Incredibly. Fast. Punch.

Best boxer in the world? Are you trolling?

This is the best boxer in the world today:

You think triple G is the best current boxer in the world? Today? Not 4 years ago, but now?

200.webp

You think triple G is the best current boxer in the world? Today? Not 4 years ago, but now?

200.webp
Fuck knows. I haven't been keeping up.

One thing I do know is that Deontay isn't the best boxer in the world.

Fuck knows. I haven't been keeping up.

One thing I do know is that Deontay isn't the best boxer in the world.

Triple G is getting older and the mileage has piled up. He's still elite, but not the guy he was.

People list Canelo up there and he is too, but a shade below Bud and Loma imo.

I like how we have gifs of both Conor and Khabib holding the proper 12 now

I know this isnt recent but I just saw it again and wow, I never truly appreciated the speed of the overhand right! I dont think this "videoshopped" (sped up) or is it?

Unbelievable if not shopped. Discuss.

Sorry unsure how to embed? If one of you can help lmk I'll edit this.

https://giphy.com/gifs/cRMG5KxcNBO8lunisN?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=
What stands out to me is that Khabib caught him clean when he was anticipating a takedown attempt and Conor got right back up. Conor has a chin on him. No gas tank, but he does have a chin.

I seriously doubt that gif is real time.

The video is pretty obviously sped up.
@ocfightfan @Ian Ford
No, it's actually not.

I just reviewed the original .MP4 video file and it's the SAME speed as the GIF.
Also.....look at the clock in the lower part of the screen, it goes from 4m38 to 4m37s in the correct amount of time = 1second.

The GIF with the whisky bottle IS slowed-down. Review the clock and check it against your computer clock. It's slowed down.

What stands out to me is that Khabib caught him clean when he was anticipating a takedown attempt and Conor got right back up. Conor has a chin on him. No gas tank, but he does have a chin.

If Conor getting up after a knockdown stands out then Khabib not even being knocked down once from all of Conor's punches must blow you away!

Aaaaaackmed, BABY!!!! TOTY. Congrats, Ackmed.

If Conor getting up after a knockdown stands out then Khabib not even being knocked down once from all of Conor's punches must blow you away!

When did he knock down Khabib ?

Was in between the parts pf Khabib mauling him I must've missed ?

Or are you just dreaming? Cause they already fought, and Conor had nothing for Khabib. Like every other fighter.

Triple G is getting older and the mileage has piled up. He's still elite, but not the guy he was.

People list Canelo up there and he is too, but a shade below Bud and Loma imo.

Agreed...

The amazing thing about Crawford is that not only is he excellent at finishing a fight when his opponent is in trouble, but he’s able to fight effectively as a lefty or a righty (I’m still not sure which stance is his natural stance because he’s so good with either).

I remember in the Gamboa fight, the commentating team (Jones and Lampley I think) were saying how he should stay out of the southpaw stance and how ineffective it was, and he just went on to finish Gamboa a few rounds rounds later as a lefty.

Back