Incident today

Truculent

Orange Belt
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
So a few minutes ago I was walking towards the house with my two brothers (one 9, the other 4). Both train in Gi Jiu Jitsu. They're not doing some bullshit though, they train hard as hell for kids.

Anyways a raccoon walks across our porch and scares the crap out've both of them. They're like "hey it'll fuckin eat you stay back!" I was like "...fuck the bullshit" I walk up the steps to the porch and it runs away. The my 4yr old brother yells "yeah thats fuckin right! I'll armbar the shit out've you!"


I laughed my ass off. Maybe some of you guys would too.
 
"The my 4yr old brother yells "yeah thats fuckin right! I'll armbar the shit out've you!"

Really, your 4 year old brother speaks like a drunken douchebag?
 
Funny story.


I'm trying to train myself to curse less. It's not going very fucking well.
 
Mirada said:
Funny story.


I'm trying to train myself to curse less. It's not going very fucking well.
why in the fucking hell do you want to fucking curse less?
 
My vocabulary is going to waste.

If I eliminate curses it will force me to be more clever in how I construct my sentances
 
johil d'o said:
"The my 4yr old brother yells "yeah thats fuckin right! I'll armbar the shit out've you!"

Really, your 4 year old brother speaks like a drunken douchebag?

yeah he cusses a lot, the 9yr old plays a lot of Grand Theft Auto; they picked up on it.
 
I know it doesn't really go along with the feel of the conversation, but let me just throw this out there.
I work for the US dept af agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services division, mainly doing rabies research. Raccoons, ie disease bags, aren't something to fuck around with, and your brothers should realize that. If one of them would go after that animal and back it into a corner, it's coming out scratching and biting. They're mean, dirty, diseased animals. Even if they don't carry rabies, they carry a host of other shit that i would fear worse than rabies. Rabies can be cured if treated in time(if not it is 99% fatal), intestional round worm is there for life.
I know i sound like mr.safety, but i've seen some shit that i can never unsee, and i take that shit seriously now.
Cute huh?
 
Mirada said:
My vocabulary is going to waste.

If I eliminate curses it will force me to be more clever in how I construct my sentances

Living in Japan is destroying my vocabulary (and posting on Sherdog isn't helping).

On the plus side, I can now construct convenient sentences like, "Let's shopping!" and no-one tells me off.
 
Mirada said:
My vocabulary is going to waste.

If I eliminate curses it will force me to be more clever in how I construct my sentances
Will your lack of cursing help you spell? :) :)
 
As toughman Diego Sanchez would say, your brother has a "potty mouth". You kid brothers will be machines when they hit 16.
 
very weird sense of humor. i would've had the shit spanked out of me with a thick leather belt if i spoke that way when i was 4, let alone 9...
 
Teknik said:
I know it doesn't really go along with the feel of the conversation, but let me just throw this out there.
I work for the US dept af agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services division, mainly doing rabies research. Raccoons, ie disease bags, aren't something to fuck around with, and your brothers should realize that. If one of them would go after that animal and back it into a corner, it's coming out scratching and biting. They're mean, dirty, diseased animals. Even if they don't carry rabies, they carry a host of other shit that i would fear worse than rabies. Rabies can be cured if treated in time(if not it is 99% fatal), intestional round worm is there for life.
I know i sound like mr.safety, but i've seen some shit that i can never unsee, and i take that shit seriously now.
Cute huh?
fucking owned.
 
What's funnier is your little bro's cursing. They'd get beltpwned if they said that around my family. But I'm sure when they are 16 they will start yelling "Jimmy by armbar" whenever you or your parents correct their potty mouths.
 
Racoon claws can trear through an igloo icechest in about 30 seconds. They are mean little bastards. I wouldn't take one on without 3 dogs and a shotgun. They will fuck you up.
 
Racoon claws can trear through an igloo icechest in about 30 seconds. They are mean little bastards. I wouldn't take one on without 3 dogs and a shotgun. They will fuck you up.
lol Yeah
 

Forum statistics

Threads
1,233,021
Messages
55,185,195
Members
174,661
Latest member
WinnieGrim
Back
Top