Incident at the pool. UPDATED.

Then 2 absolute 10's

I've never read a story on Sherdog where a girl the TS was attracted to wasn't a 10. I'll just assume a 10 is Sherdoggese for a moderately alright looking chick at this point.

The first time I saw the Mona Lisa, some skin on my left leg sloughed off and lodged in my sock.

ElaborateVainCowrie-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

so, you were taking a swim session way too serious, saw some hot girls, didnt talk to them, didn't bang them, intimidated some disabled people, came home and made a thread on sherdog.

is that the cliffs of it?

A Glorious analysis. Absolutely glorious. No wasted words. Every bullet point covered. Just beautiful.

Heres the scene.
I'm POWERING up and down, length after length, in the local 10 lane 25 meter pool.
Half of width is already corderned off for local schools.
Probs 10 people in there, most just bobbing about trying to convince themselves they exercising.
Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults, like mental disabled. They get in and just stand around taking up the lane I'm destroying plus some further along, fucking around in the water.
Now the 10's clearly like my athleticism but dont like the "dead eye stare" I give the spaz, who starts to cry and soon they leave. But one of the 10's keeps looking at me as she goes.
Thoughts?

So.......disabled adults pull better leg than you.....and you are broadcasting this. Not the way I'd go, but different strokes and all that I guess.

yeah totally believe you.

Rofl I thought it looked familiar. I give you The Enclave apartment complex in Gainesvill, FL:

The%20Enclave%201.jpg

This^^ is a pic before they gave the complex a makeover with a new paintjob that didn't occur in the past 24 hours

thumbNailer.php

thumbNailer.php

If you're going to make the effort to post pictures of hot girls you pretend to know, at least make sure they're 10's and not 6's. Jesus fucking Christ. Put your helmet back on.

UPDATE.
Cant believe it. Saw the 2 10's at the pool again this morning, they swam straight over to me and explained everything. Turns out they were just 2 girls going for a swim, and two deranged strangers followed them into the pool. Acting all crazy. They both left in a hurry after the "dead eye stare". The 2 girls katie and cindy were very thankful. Both rested there fingertips on my torso while they explained. Anyway we are going to meet up this friday night, just the 3 of us. A quick drink by the pool and I'm off to work.View attachment 723177
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

Back