Incident at the pool. UPDATED.

Same thought I have about most threads

giphy.gif

Sounds like you missed an oppertunity to make a couple of new buddies.

Those tards laying serious pipe as we speak is all I know

Heres the scene.
I'm POWERING up and down, length after length, in the local 10 lane 25 meter pool.
Half of width is already corderned off for local schools.
Probs 10 people in there, most just bobbing about trying to convince themselves they exercising.
Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults, like mental disabled. They get in and just stand around taking up the lane I'm destroying plus some further along, fucking around in the water.
Now the 10's clearly like my athleticism but dont like the "dead eye stare" I give the spaz, who starts to cry and soon they leave. But one of the 10's keeps looking at me as she goes.
Thoughts?
mentally disabled people got in your way at the pool so you gave them a 'death stare' until they cried? the fuck is wrong with you

mentally disabled people got in your way at the pool so you gave them a 'death stare' until they cried? the fuck is wrong with you
When I'm "in the zone", nothing or no one gets in my way. #champshit #nicedayforaswim #stinkeye

UPDATE.
Cant believe it. Saw the 2 10's at the pool again this morning, they swam straight over to me and explained everything. Turns out they were just 2 girls going for a swim, and two deranged strangers followed them into the pool. Acting all crazy. They both left in a hurry after the "dead eye stare". The 2 girls katie and cindy were very thankful. Both rested there fingertips on my torso while they explained. Anyway we are going to meet up this friday night, just the 3 of us. A quick drink by the pool and I'm off to work.Screenshot_20200206-194505_Chrome.jpg

WHOA! In that case pretend, out there, how we know you to be, right here.

Retarded.

'member the 80's when spastics were everywhere, dribbling, always flashing their junk and fighting each other.
Used to get a bus and some loon would be howling like a motherfucker while everyone else prayed for their stop too come quick

Better days

UPDATE.
Cant believe it. Saw the 2 10's at the pool again this morning, they swam straight over to me and explained everything. Turns out they were just 2 girls going for a swim, and two deranged strangers followed them into the pool. Acting all crazy. They both left in a hurry after the "dead eye stare". The 2 girls katie and cindy were very thankful. Both rested there fingertips on my torso while they explained. Anyway we are going to meet up this friday night, just the 3 of us. A quick drink by the pool and I'm off to work.View attachment 723177
yeah totally believe you.

Lou Ferrigno looking a little dark in the background rightcheah.

'member the 80's when spastics were everywhere, dribbling, always flashing their junk and fighting each other.
Used to get a bus and some loon would be howling like a motherfucker while everyone else prayed for their stop too come quick

Better days
Did you ever see the CATFISH documentary? The original one? There's this choice line of dialogue: "They're just really retarded."

Back