Incident at the pool. UPDATED.

Ferrigno

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heres the scene.
I'm POWERING up and down, length after length, in the local 10 lane 25 meter pool.
Half of width is already corderned off for local schools.
Probs 10 people in there, most just bobbing about trying to convince themselves they exercising.
Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults, like mental disabled. They get in and just stand around taking up the lane I'm destroying plus some further along, fucking around in the water.
Now the 10's clearly like my athleticism but dont like the "dead eye stare" I give the spaz, who starts to cry and soon they leave. But one of the 10's keeps looking at me as she goes.
Thoughts?

Do a poo in the pool. Huge alpha move

You should have issued teh spaz uppercut!

She's have loved that level of explosiveness!

You should have issued teh spaz uppercut!

She's have loved that level of explosiveness!
Crossed my mind, but the spaz had to be undressed by both 10's and barring some kind of assault was highly unlikely to receive poon. Punishment enough.

Pool, powering and athleticism do not go together.

so, you were taking a swim session way too serious, saw some hot girls, didnt talk to them, didn't bang them, intimidated some disabled people, came home and made a thread on sherdog.

is that the cliffs of it?

so, you were taking a swim session way too serious, saw some hot girls, didnt talk to them, didn't bang them, intimidated some disabled people, came home and made a thread on sherdog.

That was my take on the situation.

Add that 'tard strength is no joke.
And you got it

Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults
Reminds me of years ago I worked at an indoor pool and a senior living group would bus in some older semi-disabled old people just to use the warm water pool for 30-45 minutes. One of the employees (gorgeous hispanic lady in her 30s) would help them walk to the ramp and then just sit around and wait for them to get done.

Randomly one of the days she brought a swimsuit to get in and just starts removing her clothes on the pool deck. Lady was rocking 4 pack abs, natural C Cup boobs, and thick thighs. I think most of the staff at the pool along with all the old dudes in the water busted a nut that day :eek:

Then 2 absolute 10's come in with 2 obviously disabled adults, like mental disabled. They get in and just stand around taking up the lane I'm destroying plus some further along, fucking around in the water.
After seeing you do your thing they probably figured the lane you were using was the designated retard section of the pool

You're a fucking weirdo, presumably, is my thoughts.

What really happened was that TS got almost got drowned by 2 handicapped people while their women laughed at him.

TS' was out there flailing about in his floaties and has the nerve to call someone a spaz.

I think most of the staff at the pool along with all the old dudes in the water busted a nut that day :eek:

Is that why that facility is nicknamed White Water?

dTYFLkE.gif
Best response ever

Came expecting a terd in the water.

Found out ts has no game.

Turns out I was right about that terd in the water.

Back