Inaugaral Valor Bare Knuckle

Mark and Ken really want to die, I see.

what_year_is_it.jpg

Ten years ago I would have been interested but now it is Pointless

Coleman really?
He threw 8 punches while standing in his whole career. Shamrock is going to TKO him

I think I’d be more welcoming of BKB if the cards weren't always headlined by verterans who should have retired (or stayed retired).

coleman can barely walk

The last interview I saw with Mark Coleman he was having trouble walking.... and I don't mean that disrespectfully in the least. He is a legend. He doesn't need to be doing this.

I'm sure a case could be made for most of the names on there, but that's the name that really stuck out to me.

The last interview I saw with Mark Coleman he was having trouble walking.... and I don't mean that disrespectfully in the least. He is a legend. He doesn't need to be doing this.

I'm sure a case could be made for most of the names on there, but that's the name that really stuck out to me.
Don't need to walk to toe the line.
Let him bang, bro.
Jokes aside, it will probably be over quickly and hopefully with some grace for all involved

Grandpas league. No roid testing I hope.

Coleman's hip is a train wreck. What is the venue and who is sanctioning this carny shit?

I guess the perk here would be that they wouldn’t have to pay half the fighters because they’d die in fucking the ring -_-

it's really sad to me that this is happening to legends. Absolutely disgusting.

There's no way any kind of commission can clear coleman to fight.

These guys must of been terrible money managers to have to step back in again.

Anyone know what they're getting paid for this BS?

At least they're being consistent on age and there won't be any huge mismatches, i hope.....

And with any luck, Coleman is literally drinking a fucking stem cell milkshake as i write this.

These guys must of been terrible money managers to have to step back in again.

Anyone know what they're getting paid for this BS?
Coleman for sure. I think Ken is actually loaded though

A bunch of old men fighting bareknuckle. Can't think of anything more depressing. I hope everyone comes out of it OK.

Fight card:

Mark Coleman vs Ken Shamrock
Wes Sims vs Tra Trauma Telligman
Branden Hinkle vs Vernon White
Phil Baroni vs Mikey Burnett
Nick Nutter vs Pete Williams

A bunch of old vets throwing down bare knuckle style.

https://www.bjpenn.com/bare-knuckle...hall-of-famers-ken-shamrock-and-mark-coleman/

Can't say I'm excited for it. But I'll watch nonetheless.
Phil baronis last bk fight made me lose all hespect for him. God damn Coleman shouldnt do this but atleast he is fighting shamrock so he prob wont get that much damage

Back