In your opinion who comes out of the UFC 175 debacle looking worse?

Seriously, You've got to add Vitor. Or at least add him after next week. I wouldn't vote for him, but he's as much a part of this circus as Chael and Wand.

Chael got my vote just because he ran his mouth like a moron (and I was all for it, assuming that he wasn't gonna stick his fucking foot into it a week later). I don't care if he was taking Midol and Midoris, it's his stupidity that gains my vote.

Seriously, You've got to add Vitor. Or at least add him after next week. I wouldn't vote for him, but he's as much a part of this circus as Chael and Wand.

Chael got my vote just because he ran his mouth like a moron (and I was all for it, assuming that he wasn't gonna stick his fucking foot into it a week later). I don't care if he was taking Midol and Midoris, it's his stupidity that gains my vote.

Can't add options after the poll is created. Only mods can do that, I think. Vitor had no part in any of this when I started the thread, ergo he was not included.

At any rate, I hardly think he's responsible for this mess. He was on TRT, TRT got banned, he had to get it out of his system and these things don't happen overnight. Not much else to it.

This poll seriously needs to have the muti-vote option enabled.

Sonnen is a Stupor Hero to a bunch of drunken stumblestans. He is a bad egg and a cheating egg. Everything is his fault.

A month ago I would have said Wanderlei, but now? It's Chael without a shadow of a doubt. He couldn't possibly look worse at this point. After everything that was said, for him to test positive for HGH just kills everything he had going. There's literally no reason to keep him around now.

Love how you included Jones and Rousey in the poll. Hahaha!

I've been a Chael fan for quite a while. But, I must say that he comes out of this looking like a total buffoon. After all that talk, he tests positive for a whole freakin' pharmacy. It's totally unacceptable.

Wow. Surprised to see Wandy getting most of the hate.

Sonnen, he made his wife an out to save face, which shows what kind of a person he is. Running from a test is admitting guilt, lying about it afterwards makes him look worse, but while both lied, at least Wanderlei didn't sink so low that he brought his family into it in an attempt to shift blame. DFW plays favorites all the time, nothing new there.

It was hard to resist picking Jones. I certainly would have if I saw this poll earlier, but I've got to go with Sonnen now.

Sonnen went from beign the next president to a guy in the unemployed line. Sucks that there wont be a Sonnen/Wanderlei fight, was looking forward to that one.

At the end of the day Wand still has a job so Sonnen comes out worse.

Back